Chapter 33- Decision

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

"T-thanks" I say lifting myself back up from the ground.

"U-uh you're welcome" He stutters. Leon suddenly becomes nervous- yet I wouldn't blame him.

"I'm sorry for tripping, I do that a lot I guess" I apologize.

"No, it's okay, it happens." He smiles. There was an awkward silence between us and neither of us knew how to break it.

"Well... I should go now... Thanks for the lesson." I say carrying my bag over my shoulder.

"Bye Roxy."

"Bye Leon..."

---

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV:

I don't what it was about this 'Roxy' girl... But something about her made me feel a sort of way... Like there was some sort of special connection between us? It must seem insane... There's no way I could be falling for a girl I just met!

Besides, I had Gery and she is the most important thing to me... I can't lose her like I lost Violetta. But I can't help thinking about Roxy and how I want to know her better.

"Leon? Are you even listening to me?" Gery's voice caught me off guard. Then, I remembered. I came back to the hotel and Gery called me to talk.

"Oh, yeah- I'm here" I responded hoping she would buy my act.

"Really? Then what did I just say?"

"Uh... Something about traveling to your dream vacation?" I guessed.

"No! Just listen to me, will you? I said I'm flying to Argentina to visit you for a few weeks..."

"Oh... Well- that will be awesome!" I say nervously. Having my girlfriend around me, possibly watching me practice... That's a good thing, right?

"I hoped you would think so" She beams. "Well, I gotta go deal with business so I'll talk to you later babe"

"Um... Okay, Can't wait to see you soon." I smile.

"You too. Bye, love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and fell back on my bed thinking about whether this was a good decision or not...

---

I'm sorry i'm very busy this weekend so I won't be able to follow the schedule exactly! I'm updating this book today, and maybe tomorrow another book.
However, good news! I'm thinking of writing a new (Leonetta) book and I will give you a preview soon hopefully :)

~Mayma

---