Chapter 27- A New Identity

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

•one weeĸ laтer•

"Violetta" A voice calls pulling me away from my thoughts.

I look behind me and see Alex with a young, blonde haired woman wearing a flashy jacket and designer jeans.

"Oh, um hey" I say straightening myself off the chair.

"Hi, Miss Castillo!"

"Um... Hello? Who are you?"

Alex interrupts us. "She's your stylist... Remember the deal Violetta..."

"Oh... Right" I say thinking about the fact I'm going to wear a wig...

"Follow me this way!" The bubbly stylist says leading me towards the back of her shop.

"Alex..." I say standing close to him.

"Yeah?"

"Are you sure about this?" I ask as the woman rummages through a box of fake hair.

"Yes, Violetta... Just wear it to stay away from the paparazzi"

"Okay fine... but Can we make this quick?" I ask. "I have to meet Francesca and the others at the studio for rehearsals."

He nods as the blonde comes back in with some... outrageous looking wigs.

I know I'm not gonna get any say in this... Whatever Alex likes is probably what I'll end up wearing.

"This one?" She says holding up a dirty-blonde wig. It was extremely voluminous.

"That's... Some really big hair..." I say speechlessly.

"Yeah... Another option?" Alex suggests making me sigh in relief.

"How about this brown one?" She says holding up a wavy wig.

"It's pretty but-" I start but Alex cuts me off.

"We need a unique color... Violetta has natural brown hair, and she dyed her hair blonde... If we give her a brown or blonde wig, someone will easily recognize her"

Hearing that, made my heart sink. What is he trying to do? Give me a green wig? I can't imagine myself walking around with green strands of hair... People would look at me weirdly...

"Violetta." Alex says getting my attention.

"Um... Yeah?"

"What do you think of that wig?"

"W-which wig?" I say completely spacing out.

Alex points to a dark pink wig with a good length and voluminous waves- but not too thick nor thin.

"Wait, you want me... To wear a pink wig?"

"It's quite red actually!" The stylist corrects.

"I-I don't know what to say..." Alex says thinking as he strokes his chin.

I look at him nervously hoping he would just ignore this option like the others, but with just my luck, he begins to smile.

"It's amazing!"

"Really..." I mumble.

"I like your sense of style Meredith!" Alex says shaking her hand and accepting the purchase of the wig.

"It's Mathilda..." She says awkwardly taking the money.

"Well, me and my client have to leave now, thanks for the wig!" Alex grins.