Chapter 36- A New Enemy

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

The wind blew my hair into my face, blocking the view in front of me. I hadn't known where Leon had gone, but he couldn't have gone that far, had he?

I stopped at a corner, and shook my head. This was all pointless. Should I at least plan what I'm going to say to him before going on this mission to explain for myself?

I heard footsteps approach the corner, and saw my only chance to reach Leon.

"Leon-?" I asked, turning around. I was met with furious eyes as Gery stormed up to me in rage.

"You!" She yelled. "What do you think you're doing??"

"I wasn't-"

"Shut up! You have no right to go after my boyfriend. It's probably all your fault that he's upset, he won't even talk to me! I told you once, and I'm telling you this again." She glared. "Stay the hell away from him"

"You don't know what you're talking about!" I clenched my teeth. "I'm not trying to go after him"

"I know exactly what you're trying to do, you slut! Girls like you try to ruin relationships, but I won't let you! You're just a whore you wants every guy and you'll never-"

The palm of my hand met with the surface of her skin without a warning. Gery immediately stared at me with wide eyes, her mouth hanging open in shock. She lightly touched the red-ish mark left on her cheek- where I had slapped her a few seconds before.

"I-I..." No words managed to come out of my mouth as I stuttered. I felt guilty about it... But hearing her say those things about me hurt a lot. I didn't know how else to hurt her back.

"You'll regret doing that" She said, speaking in a low tone. "Because you just made yourself a new enemy"

Her shoulder collided into mine brutally, before walking away without saying another word. Gery was a scary, powerful woman. I'd hate to see what revenge she has in store for me.

---

♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤ ♤

Alex's POV:

•тιмe lapѕe•

Violetta and I sat inside the limo in silence. She and I were driving back to the hotel after I found her walking alone on the sidewalk. A look of sadness spread over her face as she gazed outside the car window, seeming to have had something on her mind.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, offering her the bottle of water that was in my hand.

She denied the bottle and turned to face me, as she began to explain.

"It's nothing really... I just didn't have the best day today" She spoke quietly.

"Well, tell me about it kid" I said waiting for her to comply.

"Okay, well let's just say, today, I sort of slapped my ex's girlfriend..."

"Wow... Really?" I asked. She confirmed it, nodding her head in self-reproach.

"Well, cheer up, okay? I'm sure you didn't mean to"

"No, I guess not... I was just tired of hearing her say all these things about me, and I let all my anger out on her... That makes me a awful person, doesn't it?"

"You're not awful, Violetta..." I said to her, she looked up into my eyes, half-smiling.

"Sounds like you need some fun..." I told her. She glanced at me in confusion. "There's this cool, new festival that opened last weekend, want to go?"

"With you?" She asked, thinking about the idea.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be that weird, why don't we go later this evening... It'll be fun" I suggested happily.

"I don't know Alex... I don't think I can... I'm just not in the mood for it..." She said, speaking hesitantly. "Maybe next weekend?"

"Yeah, that'd work for me." I uttered.

"Okay, great." She grinned briefly before going back to staring out the window.

She was acting strange today; She had never been so uncomfortable talking to me. She even let me call her Violetta without questioning it. We were close enough for her to tell me what had been going on. Maybe something really is bothering her. Whatever it is, I should find out. If not as her manager; then as her friend.

---

There's so much slapping in my fanfiction😂

Might come back and edit this more, later but I'm not sure<3

~Mayma