Chapter 4- Rainy

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

"Wow" I say glancing at all the heavy rain pouring down outside the airport glass.

"Yep. Welcome to Buenos Aires" Alex chuckles.

"Hey, I remember it wasn't this rainy all the time" I smirk.

"Well this is quite a lovely welcoming for you, isn't it?"

"I happen to have a lot of good experiences with rain" I smile.

"Like what?" He grimaces.

"Uh......" I hesitate to try to think of some.

Alex laughs. "If it were me out there in the rain all day, I'd probably be hiding under a tree the whole time!"

Hmm... Rainy day. Under a tree. Who does that make me think of?

I shake the thought of Leon out of my head and walk over to the snack machine.

"Excuse me Miss! Can you sign my paper?"

I look around. Who's talking to me right now? Is it another voice inside my head?

No it can't be...

I jump when I see a little, short girl beside me.

"Oh my goodness! I didn't see you there! I am so sorry! Of course, I'll sign your book" I smile.

I bent down and took her pen from her little delicate hands covered in pink gloves.

She was wearing a fuzzy, pink trench coat with a white headband. She has short, blonde hair and amazing, brown eyes.

"What is your name sweetheart?" I ask.

"Julieta"

"What a beautiful name" I smile.

I sign her book and give the pen back to her.

"How old are you Julieta?"

She first thinks for a bit then holds up two fingers.

"What?! Really!? You speak very good for your age!"

"Thank you miss!" She beams.

"You can call me Violetta"

"Violetta, you're pretty!" She says touching my hair.

"Aww thank you! And You're gorgeous!"

I smile as she giggles, the whole room seeming to pay their attention towards me.

Alex looks at me and frowns. At first I wonder why, then i notice some paparazzi standing nearby... They seem to be looking for me.

"Looks like I have to go Julieta! It was so nice to meet you!"

She smiles then runs off, holding the book I signed tightly against her chest as if she was protecting it with all her might.

For some reason, I felt really close to Julieta. She was so nice and sweet. But I did want her to find her parents quickly... They sure would be worried for her if she had been away too long... And as for me... I need to make sure I don't get spotted by paparazzi!

I snuck over to Alex and he gave me a scarf that I could put over my head to disguise myself.

We walked up to the exit door until a man caught us right before we left.

"Violetta Castillo! May I have a word?"

As soon as he shouted that a bunch of cameras and people with microphones came rushing to talk to me.

"She's busy right now" Alex tried to say. He got all the other bodyguards to protect me.

"Just one question!" The reporter begs.

"Violetta! Welcome back to Buenos Aires! What songs are you gonna sing for the concert!?"

"Violetta! How are you going to deal with your family that you had to leave behind when you flew to Paris?!"

"Violetta! Over here! Can you tell us anything about your upcoming tour?!"

I take my scarf off my head and sigh.

"Erm.. Those are really good questions... I don't have time to answer them! Sorry!"

I quickly rush past them, my bodyguards following.

Outside the airport, a bunch of fans are gathered with a "welcome back banner"

I smile and wave at them.

"Hurry let's get you to the car" Alex says guiding me.

I follow him past all the people and sit down inside the vehicle.

Even from the inside of the car, we can still hear a bunch of cheering from fans.

"Violetta, how did you get caught?" Alex says beside me.

"A man recognized me... Maybe I wasn't fast enough."

"Maybe... We need to resolve this issue somehow... We don't want you to continuously be mobbed especially here in your home country"

"Right... Okay" I nod understanding.

"Also who was that little girl?"

"A fan." I smile.

"Listen, Violetta... I understand you want to talk to fans... But we gotta stay on schedule so we need to be in and out of airports fast, you got it?"

"Um... Okay, I got it..."

"Good.... Hey, We reached the hotel."

---