Chapter 6- Diecesca

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

She smiles and pulls me into a big, long hug.

"I-I can't believe you're here!" She says struggling to speak.

"I know, I know! I'm so happy to see you again Francesca" I smile still hugging her.

"Aw Violetta! I never thought you'd come back" She squeezes me and starts crying on my shoulder.

"Oh Fran, I'm so sorry, I-I never thought you'd be like this"

"You have no idea how much I missed you!"

"I missed you too Fran... I came here to talk"

"Oh! Well come in!" She grins and gestures for me to walk inside.

---

"What a lovely home" I say to her looking at all the nice furniture and decorations.

"Thank you!" She beams. "But I bet you live in a more glamorous lifestyle than I?"

"Oh, I wouldn't say glamorous..." I laugh.

"I bet it is! Anyways! How is your fabulous life as a pop star?"

"Hmm... It's definitely crazy.... And Fun... Overall, I just love singing to crowds and getting to meet the fans; that's the best experience"

"Interesting!" She smiles. "Hey, do you want to get coffee?"

"Oh um... Sure!"

"Okay, I know this really nice and cute coffee shop that opened up just around the block... Wanna walk there?"

"Yeah! Let's go!"

"Ok, let me get my coat" She says.

I nod and wait for her in the leather arm chair I am sitting on.

I look around the living room and notice the table stand next to me.

On top of the table, there's a lamp, someone's watch, and... a picture frame.

I turn the frame towards me and a look of surprise comes across my face.

"Woah!" I think to myself. "This is a picture of Francesca and-"

"Violetta???"

I look behind me at his face and grin.

"Diego?!"

He smiles as I stand up to hug him.

"Wow! Violetta, I never thought I'd see you here! How are you? It's been a while..."

"Yeah! It has! And I'm great! Diego, you look so grown! You do manage to look pretty handsome in that beard" I say touching his scruffy, facial hair.

"Thanks!" He says. "Women love the new beard" He chuckles.

"Diego... You haven't changed a bit!" I smirk.

"Haha you're right. But I can say that I'm finally starting to get a hang of this 'living on your own', I mean, I just got settled down with the girl of my dreams too..."

"Oh! So that means you and Francesca?"

"We wanted to get more serious, so we moved in together in this great house"

"That's amazing! I can't be more happy for you two" I smile.

"Thanks Vilu"

Suddenly we hear Francesca coming down the stairs.

"Sorry it took so long to find the-"

"Oh!" Fran smiles. "Diego? Aren't you already supposed to be at work?"

"I'm working home today, Fran" he says.

"Oh ok! Well I see you two have already met" Fran says coming down.

"Yeah! It was nice to see you again Diego! Fran? Shall we leave?"

"Where are you two going?" Diego asks.

"Coffeeshop" Fran responds.

"Ahh, Okay, have fun girls" Diego smiles.

"We will, see you later" Francesca says giving Diego a kiss on the cheek.

We left Fran's house and walked to the coffee shop in the rainy weather.

---

"So, Fran how are you and Diego?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I just wanna know what's been going on? You two look so cute together by the way! That picture in your living room of you two is so adorable!"

"Oh well our relationship is going really well" she smiles.

"That's great" I say as we reach the shop.

---

"So Vilu, why did you come back to argentina?" Fran asks sipping her cup of steaming coffee.

"Well... I'm doing a world tour... And my manager wanted to make a stop to Argentina because I had wanted to come here before I left... I'm having a concert here tomorrow night"

"Wow... That's... Cool" Fran says a little shocked. "So this manager of yours... Who is he?"

"Alex Cortes" I say. "Besides being my manager, he's a pretty cool guy"

"Ooh, describe him" Fran says a little intrigued.

"Hmm... Okay... He's tall, brown hair, brown eyes, has a nice French accent..."

"How old is he?"

"Almost 23, I believe"

"Oh, he's around our age" Fran says surprised.

"Yeah... I wonder how he even got to be a manager" I laugh.

"Is he cute?" Fran smirks.

"Fran... He's my manager..."

"I'm kidding!" She laughs.

She takes out her muffin and eats it in three bites.

"So..." I say wanting to change the subject. "You seem pretty hungry?"

"Yeah sorry... I'm starting to want to eat a lot often" she chuckles. "You want me to buy you one?"

"No I'm fine" I grin. "Anyways... Have you heard what's been going on with the studio?"

"Yeah.... It's unfortunate, isn't it? I bet Pablo must be so upset... Poor him"

"I feel bad... He lost Antonio now he's losing the studio" I sigh. "Sometimes I wish I could just do something... You know?"

"There's nothing you can do... Vilu, that school will be gone forever, but the legacy will always be there." Fran says with a sad smile.

"I guess" I say rubbing my hand across the warm mug of latte.

Suddenly we hear a huge burst of commotion outside.

"What's that?" Fran asks.

"Oh no. Not this. Not now" I say looking in my purse.

"What are you doing? Who are they?" Francesca asks.

"I need a disguise! Those are the paparazzi!"

"Wow..." Fran says with eyes wide open. "I totally forgot you were even famous, for a second" she chuckles.

"C'mon" I say grabbing her arm with my head down.

We sneak outside the coffee shop past a large crowd of people with cameras and a few reporters.

We think we made it past them, but we were wrong when we heard a voice.

"Hey! That girl looks like Violetta Castillo!"

"Oh god..." I mumble.

"Oh no... What do we do?" Fran whispers looking back at all the people now coming towards us.

"There's only one option... Run!"

---