Chapter 20- We meet again.

I hope you enjoy the chapter☺️

~Mayma

❤️❤️❤️

---

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV (🙌):

"Leon! Over here" A voice called my name flashing lights into my eyes.

"Leon! Can you answer a few questions!?" Another one shouted attempting to reach me.

The bodyguards shielded me from the hands reaching towards me and the cameras shooting me at all angles.

I finally reached the door and got pulled to the side. I looked over and saw her tugging on my shirt.

"Thanks Gery" I smile at her.

"No worries" She returns the smile and walks me back outside.

---

"So Leon, the race is coming up, and then your world racing tour... You excited?"

"Of course, I can't wait to beat them down!" I smirk.

"You'll do it babe, I know it" She lands a kiss on my cheek and guides me towards the car.

She hands me my dark hoodie and my baseball cap to disguise me. We were about to step a foot into the car when I notice someone walking by herself in the nearby park.

She looks familiar.

I decided to ignore it until a group of loud crazy teens on skateboards accelerate towards her.

"What's wrong baby?" Gery calls from inside the limo.

I grit my teeth. "Ahh, I have to do it" I murmur to myself.

I don't know what I had suddenly gotten into myself... My sudden urge to save this girl came over me and I sprinted towards her.

In the last second before she could take the impact, I pulled her away from the teenagers and hugged her in my arms.

"Oh my gosh!" She says burying her face into my chest. "Thank you I didn't even see-" She pulls away and looks up at me only to stare blankly into my eyes.

Wait a minute. I recognize that voice.

She slowly takes off her scarf to reveal her less hidden face.

"Leon?" She asks her voice in a whisper.

"Violetta... We meet... Again"

---