Chapter 28- Surprise?

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

•тιмe lapѕe•

The next day, I went through the same process as the day I did before... And then the next... And then the next...

A week had already past of waking up, doing morning interviews, going to press conferences with Alex, rehearsing at the studio, then driving back to the hotel... But today was a little different...

Alex drops me off at the door and I'm already slipping the wig off into my bag.

As soon as I enter, I could hear faint mutters and whispers of "Is he coming?"

I quietly adjusted my bag and tiptoed into the main room until I could hear just enough.

"So you're saying he lied to you?" The voice was coming from Camilla this time.

"Maybe he's still coming but he was just a little busy!" Naty says defending whoever they were talking about.

"It's been a week" Fran says. "It doesn't look like he's gonna show up like he said he would"

"C'mon guys, let's forget this anyways... Who even needs his help?..." Ludmilla says in a bored tone.

"Shh, I think I hear Violetta coming!" Federico whispers and I take a few steps forward.

Diego sees me and shouts "Vilu! Hey!"

"Hey!" Everyone says copying him extra loudly for some odd reason.

"Um, you guys?... What's going on?" I question. What was so secretive that they couldn't tell me?

"Well..." Fran tries to explain. "You see..."

"We tried to make it a surprise that Leon was going to come, but the little b*tch didn't even show up" Ludmilla shrugs.

"LUDMILLA!"

"What?" She scowled back. "Is he here now? No. I don't think so!"

"W-wait what?" I say confused.

"Vilu, I'm sorry... I really thought he was going to keep his promise and come!" Fran says with guilt in her eyes.

"O-okay... It's fine... I mean- I wasn't expecting him to come and it's fine if he doesn't-"

My words were cut off by a loud slam at the door. Everyone looked at me oddly then looked at each other.

"I'll go get it" I offered seeing as though no one would take the role. Camilla and Francesca looked at each other with hope.

I should forget everything they just told me and move on... If Leon isn't coming back, that isn't my concern. He chose not to help and it was his choice from the beginning anyways.

The rest of the group were already out of earshot. I reached the main entrance of the studio and glanced at the door. It was slightly open. Maybe it was just the wind blowing on it slightly? I took the handle of the door and shut it completely until I heard another shuffle.

I immediately turned around as my eyes scanned the hallway. Maybe it was a person? But it's not like it was him.

"Violetta?" A voice calls me from behind. I take one look back and, in an instant, I knew my whole world was about to change.

---

You probably know who it is?😌💫

Sorry for not updating at all😭 I've just felt really insecure about the way I write chapters in this book😪

~Mayma