Chapter 19- He has a ...

Hey 😇 Just to let you know, I'm gonna be adding in the 'chapter pictures' towards the end of the book, so not every chapter will have a picture until later👌🍃🌸💘🙈

Enjoy the chapter💞....... Or not ;)

😈~Mayma

---

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

"Vilu, we're here" Francesca nudges me in the stomach to get off the bus.

"Sorry, what?" I reply. I was in a weird daze throughout the whole ride. Maybe I'm just tired.

"This is the conference center, let's go!" She says a little hopeful.

"Okay" I give in. I was nervous and extremely figity... I'm about to see Leon again... If this actually happens, what am I gonna say first?

Francesca and I spot a ton of people going in.

"Wow, lots of people" Fran murmurs.

"Yeah" I nod. "C'mon Fran, let's go"

I grab her hand and we walk through the crowd and to the door.

"I'm losing you Vilu, where are you?"

"Fran? You there?!"

Our eyes meet and we go off into a corner with less feet shuffling around.

"Too many people in one building" Francesca says panting.

"Yeah... C'mon fran, we're almost there"

"Hey! Isn't it up here?" Francesca says taking me upstairs into a less compact hallway.

"You sure?"

Francesca spots a sign and widens her eyes. "Now I am!"

"What is it?" I ask looking for whatever she had seen.

"Look, there's the room Leon's meeting is being held! Let's hurry before they shut us out!"

Fran starts dragging me over there but I resist for a slight moment. "I-I don't know if it's a good idea to just barge in, I-I mean, will they let us?"

"Now what are you saying Vilu? We came all this way! We have to go see him now! You were the one who wanted all of this so don't back away scared now!"

"Y-yeah! You're right! We can do this Fran!" I smile. "By the way, I was just testing you to see if you actually were gonna go"

"Uh-huh" She smirks. "Sure"

---

We ran down the halls and made it to the door. I could only get a slight peak of the room in which tons of cameras were flashing until the doors closed.

"What did you see?" Fran asks. "Is Leon there?"

"I couldn't tell... Looks like the meeting has already started, we better get in now or he'll leave quick" I say. Fran agrees and we both walk up to the door.

A young-looking woman blocks our way. She has short, brown hair, brown eyes and although she is dressed in business attire, she doesn't come of as serious.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asks in a harsh tone. It's hard to feel very intimated by her because she's quite short...

"U-uh the conference"

"I'm sorry the two of you will have to wait outside, this meeting is Private"

"But-"

"I'm sorry Miss, please leave"

She doesn't seem so sweet anymore... Francesca looks at me and slowly pulls me away. "Wait Fran!"

"Vilu, what are you doing?" She whispers as I go back up to the petite lady with short hair.

"Um excuse me? I really need to see Leon... Erm, I know him, he knows me... If I say it's very important will you let me go?" I ask in the most polite voice I could put on.

"No" She repeats getting frustrated. "I know fans try to do this... It's not gonna happen, okay? Please leave before I have to call security, on both of you"

Francesca looks at me with worry in her eyes but I play off my nervousness. The only thing I can try is name-dropping. It tends to work on regular people.

"Listen, y-you know I'm not a fan! Don't you recognize me? I'm famous! My name's Violetta! Violetta Castillo!"

She raises her eyebrows in a surprised expression. "Oh! You're Violetta Castillo?!" Her eyes lit up.

"Yes! Yes, I am!" I sighed in relief that she's a fan.

"Wow!" Her look immediately changed to disgust. "Then you must be the girl who broke Leon's heart and ran off with some older french guy?"

"Wait, w-what?"

"You're still not allowed in! You got it?! Now, get out of my sight you insensitive b*tch!"

My jaw dropped. "EXCUSE me?!"

"Violetta, we should really go" Fran says pushing me aside.

"No get off Fran!" I hiss at her. "Hey you!"

I quickly return back to that previous rude conversation.

"What." She says gritting her teeth.

"Violetta leave it" Fran says grabbing my wrist behind me.

"No I want to speak to this wacko!"

"Security!" The woman calls.

"Okay, seriously, who do you think you are?!!" I say as the strong guards enter and make their way towards me and Fran.

"I'm Leon's girlfriend, Gery. I'm guessing you just found about this... How unfortunate... For you. Well, Sorry we had to meet like this ... Oh, and don't let the door hit you on the way out" She smiles and powerwalks back into the conference room.

---

Fran and I, carried by the men, are finally dropped off at the exit to the streets.

"Thanks" Fran mutters sarcastically.

The guys walk off from earshot and I catch Francesca staring at me with a concerned look.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I mumble.

"You know why..." Fran sighs. "I'm sorry, I had no idea about his girlfriend Vilu..."

"You don't have to be sorry" I reply. "Don't be so worried about me"

"Vilu, I know how much that must have hurt you"

"I'm fine, trust me" I gave her my best convincing smile.

"Aw Vilu" She goes in directly for a hug.

I bite my bottom lip hard as she consoles me so that I can hold back the tears.

"Violetta, You'll get through this"

"Please Fran" I pull away. "I don't really want to talk about this right now"

"Okay" She nods her head and smiles. "So!" She says returning back to her happy self. "What should we do? We have an hour to wait for the bus?

"I think I'm gonna take a walk..." I say looking towards the park across the narrow street.

"Okay then I-"

"By myself..."

"But Vilu..."

"I just wanna clear things out.... You know?"

"Okay" she sighs. "Meet me here in an hour."

"Will do" I turn around and steadily walks towards the park. How am I going to try to clear Leon and his new girlfriend out of my head in just an hour?

---

{A/N: I made this chap a few days ago and I don't have time to fix it, so here it is; sorry for any grammar mistakes😁

Btw I'm gonna update another chapter of Band Mates very soooon🌸}