Chapter 12- Old bedroom

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

I couldn't sleep at all in the night. All I could think about was Angie and how because of me, she's living her life as a sad, single mother... I hate to see her not get the happy ending she was supposed to have with my dad... Somehow, I need to fix this... I need to start fixing a lot of things...

I held onto the idea and slipped my coat on as I headed out in the rain.

---

It was less moist when I had reached the house... I knocked on the tall, dark doors several times...

Hopefully someone answers this time...

The door slowly opens and I see a huge grin.

"Violetta? Is that you?"

"Olga" I smile. "How are you? It's me Vilu."

"My little girl! Oh my goodness! I can't believe you came back!" She says starting to tear up.

I hug her tightly and she invites me inside.

"I have missed you a lot Olga" I say.

"Violetta, your dad dearly missed you"

"I know... He must be really mad..."

"Well, unfortunately he has had... A bit of a change in heart... I feel as though he's gotten a bit grumpier" Olga frowns.

"Aw. That's unfortunate to hear" I say. I look around and glance at Olga.

"So erm... Do you think I could see him now?" I ask folding my hands together.

"Of course sweetheart, you always can, he's your father... However... He's currently out... He should be here any moment"

"Really? Where has he gone?" I ask.

"He's actually... Been having fun on vacation" Olga smiles weakly.

"Oh good for him..." I say. I notice her sad expression and ask what's wrong. "Is there something you're not telling me? Some important news?"

"Well..." Olga sighs. "He's on his honeymoon"
"H-honeymoon?! W-wait how?! With whom?" I ask my head filled with confusion.

"With some woman he met a few months ago named Priscilla..." Olga scoffs. "I don't know what he sees in her... I feel like she is just trying to rush the marriage for some reason"

"That's terrible... H-he should have been with... Angie..." I say looking down.

"Yes.... But let's not be sad... Your father, as clueless as he can be, is slightly happy for once... Let's not try to destroy his happiness when he comes back" Olga says.

"Yeah... Okay.." I nod.

"Anyways, while you are waiting... Would you... Like to see your room?" Olga smiles.

"C-can I?"

Olga nods her head and takes me upstairs into the hallways.

"I'll give you some time" She says patting my shoulder.

Now it's just me... And the door.

I slowly turn the knob and open the door first glancing at the floor. It's my pink rug. I smile and open the door wider and find that... There's nothing.

"No...no no no!" I say to myself frantically looking around. "Where are all my things?! My furniture... My pictures!? The memories?!"

I glance around at the empty room and all i see is pink walls and a torn, pink carpet. It's all gone... How could my dad take this all away?

I crouch down and crawl over to the corner of the room.

What else can I do now? I lay myself against the wall where my desk used to be, burying my head in between my knees. An idea comes to me a few moments later.

"Mom's attic..." I whisper. "What if my things are in my mom's attic?!"