Chapter 14- Plans

{^a/n: Pic has nothing to do with chapter but i thought it was funny and cute😂☺️^}

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

My dad invited me to have dinner. We were now sitting on the opposite side of the dining table eating our food on the plate in silence.

"So..." He says. "Why are you here?" He asks folding his hands on the table.

"Papa... How could you ask that? I-I came back to see you all..."

"Violetta! Why did you leave in the first place!?" He slams his palm on the table.

"I-I was confused... I'm sorry dad... I thought you'd be more understanding..."

"Violetta. You have no clue... What I had to go through... I thought you were dead. I thought I had lost you and your mother."

"I-I'm sorry" I manage to say.

"Are you planning on leaving again..." He asks quietly.

"Well... I'm here for my world tour so... I... Don't know"

"Violetta... How could you do this?!"

"Papa, please forgive me..."

"Please leave. I have to think this through"

"What?" I ask with tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't want to see your face right now. Leave the house..."

I slowly got up and headed for the door with my jacket.

"German! Where is she going?!" Olga says coming from the kitchen.

"She's leaving... Like she always does"

I couldn't take it anymore... I slammed the door on the way outside and ran in the cold rain.

---

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Francesca's POV:

The door bell rang and all I could wonder was "Who could be outside while it's storming?"

I open the door and cover my mouth.

"Oh my god! Violetta! Are you okay?!"

She was shivering soaked in the rain and she couldn't speak.

"Why are you crying?" I ask pulling her inside.

"My dad... he's changed" She sobs with her mascara dripping down her cheeks.

I quickly took a towel from the closet and wrapped it around her.

"What happened?!"

"He kicked me out of the house... He hates me..." She struggles to speak through her breaking voice.

She starts coughing continuously.

"Oh sh*t... Violetta come here" I pull her towards the fireplace and light a fire.

"Violetta you can't go out in the rain like that... You're going to get sick and then how will you be able to sing?"

"It's not like I have a choice..." She says looking down sadly.

"Aw, give me a hug." I say wrapping myself around her cold arms. "It's okay, don't cry"

---

•one нoυr laтer•

"Fran, thanks for taking care of me" She says sipping her hot tea. "I'm sorry i'm acting like an emotional wreck.."

"It's totally okay... I understand how you must feel" I smile rubbing her back.

"Can I have an extra tissue? I need to clean up my face" She asks.

"Of course..." I say getting up. "Here" I hand it to her and she wipes her makeup off.

"I'm here for you" I remind her.

"Thanks..." She begins to smile for the first time. "You are such a good friend..."

I grin and hug her tight.

"And I..." She continues. "...Have been such a terrible friend to you" She starts breaking down again.

"No no no, don't say that-"

"I should have never left. My life's a living hell!"

"Stop it, Violetta. I know you're hurting because of your father... But everything will get better. I promise."

"How do you know?"

"I just do. You are going to have a life of happiness and without sorrow. I can feel it."

"I wish I could... I wish it was as easy as that... But I don't know..."

"Well if you really want it, you got to fight for it"

"I know... I'm trying... But where could I start?"

"Start by fixing your problems... Instead of running away from them..."

"I'm going to try to make up with my dad..." She says sitting up.

"Good." I smile.

"Wait. I have an idea!" She says her eyes lighting up.

"What is it?"

"It's crazy... But It might work!"

"What are you getting at?" I ask a little confused.

"I don't want to leave anymore. I'm making up my mind to stay after the tour ends. I just need to fix some problems... I need to fix the conflicts with my father, somehow help Angie, and we could help save the studio too!"

"Violetta... What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking that we get everyone back for one, last big show to help gather money to keep the studio running."

"What do you mean by everyone?"

"Our class. The whole gang. We need to recruit them!"

"Okay... Hold on for a second... As much as I want to do this, I don't know if we can get everyone back? It'll be hard... And plus how do you know we can save the studio?"

"We have to try Fran... I'm famous so I'll attract some sponsors to the show so that they might want to donate. Also, most of the class are still in Argentina so they might be willing to come... I'm sure Diego will agree too right?"

"Yeah..."

"Good, we need him as well... And also if you could contact Camilla, then maybe she could join also!"

"Vilu..."

"Yes?"

"You know we can't get everyone"

"Yeah.. I know... But I will try as much as I can" She takes a deep breath and then looks into my eyes.

"Please Fran... I want my life back... Are you in?"

"Sounds like a plan." I smirk.

---

Sorry this chapter was a bit rushed so if there's a few grammar mistakes or awkward wording, i apoligize💖

~Mayma