Chapter 7- Hiding

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

Me and Francesca ran as fast as we could towards her house.

"Where do we go?" She asks frantically as she tries to catch up to me.

"Um.....uh....I-I don't know!" I say looking around.

We try to hid behind a tree but we were too scared so we crouched down beside a tall column near the street.

"This is exciting in a scary way" Fran whispers.

I laugh and shake my head. "You have no idea."

"It must feel weird to be followed around all the time"

"Yep." I nod.

The mob of people come near us but don't manage to see us from our spot. We manage to escape into the house again.

"Thank goodness that's over" Fran says sighing of relief. I take big breaths in and out.

"Yeah... They won't bother us here" I say.

Fran laughs and takes off her coat.

"Sorry about that... I can't really go anywhere in public with anyone"

"It's ok! Not your fault"

I smile and gesture towards the door.

"I think I should get going now"

"Oh, you can stay if you want!"

"No Fran, I must leave, I have a recording session for a new song in an hour"

"Ooh, okay I will let you get to that" She says excitedly. "See you later, here's my new number for my new phone so we can keep in contact." She smiles.

"Oh thank you!" I gave her a hug. " See you Fran"

"Bye Vilu."

---

I'm sooo sorry for not updating! I'm (still) a bit sick and on top of that there's a lot of school stress so I'm trying my best to make these chapters for you guys💖 i hope you can forgive me.

The next two chapters aren't going to be very interesting :'(

I promise there will be many more exciting events coming up VERY soon in this book😁🙊

Please Vote and Comment for this chapter💕

P.S/ what would you think if i made an 'ask' book? A lot of authors are making them, so I thought it would be fun to have one right now but I'm not even sure if it would be that exciting :/ tell me what you guys would like to see on my page💖

🌸~Mayma