Chapter 35- Truth

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Violetta's POV:

I immediately stood up as Leon's eyes locked on mine.

"Uh... I..."

"What are you talking about Violetta?" He asked with a harshness added to his tone.

"Leon, this isn't what it looks like-" I tried to explain.

"No, it's exactly how I see it." He yells. "You tricked me."

Francesca stared back at me and gulped helplessly.

"You made me believe that you were some nice girl, when you're no better than Ludmilla!" He shook his head. "Why would you be scheming to 'get rid' of Roxy? What has she ever done to you?"

I turned my head towards Francesca who stared back surprised. So Leon hadn't gathered the fact that I was Roxy...

"Leon, I-"

"I don't want to hear it, Violetta. Just stay away from me"

It didn't take him long to run off, leaving the both of us to stare at each other in shock.

"Fran, what are we going to do?"

"Violetta, I think it's time to Leon the truth!"

"I can't" I protested. "He'll just hate me even more..."

---

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Leon's POV:

I was so mad at everything. Mad at Violetta, mad at Francesca for convincing me to help, and mad at myself for deciding to come here... I lost my sense of direction and collided right into Gery.

"My love, are you okay?" She asked, reading my face with concern.

"I'm fine, Gery. I don't want to talk about... Let's just go home"

"Leon, no. Tell me... What's wrong?"

"It's nothing okay... Just let it go!"

The corners of her lips curved downwards, as she eyed me carefully. It didn't feel great seeing her watch me lose my cool. She stood there still as a stone, her eyes piercing into my soul.

"Leon, why are you acting like this?! If you need someone to talk to- it's me! Your girlfriend!" She shouts, her voice rising after each word. "If there's something on your mind, you talk to me? Don't you know that?"

"Sorry, I can't talk to you." I stated, brushing shoulders past her as I began to walk home- alone.

---

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

Francesca's POV:

"He just ran off..." I whispered, as Violetta clutched her arm in guilt.

"Maybe you're right... I-I should go and at least talk to him..." She suggested, thinking about the idea inside her head.

I nodded and she exaggerated a deep sigh.

"Fine, I-I'll do it. I will tell him..." She accepted. "Hopefully he hasn't gone too far..."

"I'm sure you'll catch up to him if you go look for him now..." I suggested, helping her out.

"Wait... You're not gonna come with me?" She asked.

Moments like these, I wish I could tell her everything and not have to lie to her... I couldn't just reveal it all because it wasn't the right time or place, so what other choice did i have but to makeup up an excuse?

"I'm actually... Kinda tired... I'm sorry, I think I'm just going to catch the nearest bus to my house..."

"Really, Fran?" She frowned, staring at me questionably.

"Yes, Vilu. I'm sorry but you're on your own when it comes to this, remember? Just go up to him and explain. He'll really listen to you, Violetta. Only you."

"If you say so" She mumbled, turning around and walking out of the park.

She quietly hung her head towards the ground momentarily before turning around and looking at me. "Francesca, is there something wrong?"

"N-no. Why would you say that?" I asked, swallowing a lump in my throat.

"Just know that if something's going on, you can always tell me... That's how much you mean to me"

I gave her a smile to seem polite and her expression changed.

"Well, anyways, I better get going- to find Leon. See you at the next rehearsal"

She finally turned her back and walked out of sight so I clutched my stomach. Something kept on bumping against the inside of my stomach, and it couldn't have been the baby because it hadn't even been close to the stage of kicking yet. I stumbled my way over to the sidewalk, watching from both sides before crossing the street.

I found the bus stop, and sat down, thinking of what Violetta had told me... She's my best friend... So shouldn't I tell her?

But I don't want to have her worry about me- then it'll just be another thing she has to worry about, on top of talking to Leon, and keeping this whole show together...

Now is not the right time. I'll tell her after she comes into good terms with Leon...

I just hope she actually manages to get in good terms with him... Knowing what she's like, she might just change her mind before talking to him in the last minute...

I hope she doesn't.

---

Hi, sorry i haven't updated in a longgg while!

I'll try to keep this plot going for you guys☺️

Do you think Violetta will finally talk to Leon? <3

~Mayma

---