Chapter 15: Chealseay Part 1

Authors Note: Hey readers! The reason I'm adding this chapter is because I feel like you don't really have any clue about Chealseay so I'm devoting these 2 chapters to her or as I really know her SaphiraWings. Thanks!
-KurtDestin

(Miranda's POV)

One Direction was going on a European Tour and Miranda's relationship with Harry was growing rapidly by the second. Liam started dating Chealseay and they made the Top 10 list on cutest couple of the year. They placed 6th, Harry and Miranda placed 2nd, Riley and Niall placed 5th, Zayn and Perri placed 3rd, and Cassidy and Louis placed 1st.

I got up on the couch with Chealseay and Piper from where we had crashed and I said "Chealseay! Wake up!"

Then she groaned and said "What do you want? I'm tired!"

"It's 10:14 in the morning. Let's eat some cereal." Then I pulled out a box of Apple Jacks and said "Lets eat!"

As we were eating, Chealseay said "Hey Miranda, can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"I think Liam is cheating on me. Can you help me find out if he is or not? And he cannot know!"

"Sure."

"Okay. We all have that Teen Choice Awards red carpet walk featuring One Direction, Selena Gomez, 5SOS, Katy Perry, and who knows who else. So I can get to his phone then."

"Ok but what about his password?"

"2265."

"How did you know that?"

"It stands for C as in Chealseay, an for and, and L for Liam."

"Oh! Well let's get ready, we need to look hot."

Then we left the tour bus to get ready. I got a haircut, we got mani petis, and our dresses from Arturo Vitali came in. It was white and beautiful while Chealseay pulled her hair back into a tight bun wearing diamond stud earrings. Her dress was bright blue, one sleeve and a jagged edge at the bottom reaching her heel strap. Her heels were Stilettos and they were the same color as her dress.

We finally arrived at the building and I said "Holy shit! This building is huge!"

"You can say that again. Oh my god!"

"What?!"

"It's Josh Hutcherson!"

"From The Hunger Games series?"

"Yes!"

"Well let's talk to him inside."

Then we hurried to the entrance of the red carpet and One Direction was about to go on. As they were walking on, I grabbed his phone from his pocket and gave it to Chealseay.

"Yes! I got it. Now to find out if he's cheating."

About 5 minutes later, she put the phone down and I said "Find anything?"

"Yes. He's cheating on me with a girl named Samantha. She lives in Richmond, Virgi.... She lives where KurtDestin and Cassidy are!"

"Well let's at least rock the red carpet. What do you say?"

"Let's do this."

Authors Note: Hey readers! Hope you guys are enjoying this book. I feel like it's gone a long way. It will have 48 chapters in all