Chapter 20: The Shooting

(Miranda's POV)

After the fight with KurtDestin, Gabriella, Chealseay, Piper, and I went to New York for a concert. It felt so weird to be in my hometown without Cassidy and KurtDestin.

So in the middle of the concert, Harry said "So I've had a girlfriend for a while and it's been weird. She has gone through a lot the last 6 months. We have had our ups and downs but I will always care for her. Miranda, will you come up here?"

Then I walked up there, blushing more and more the further I walked up.

When I got there, I took the mic and said "Hi everyone, I'm Miranda Blake. I'm the girlfriend of Harry Styles from One Direction and model of trending company Hot Weekly. I have been dating Harry for 6 months now and to be honest, he is my first boyfriend and was my first kiss. He means the world to me and is mine forever and always."

"Well Miranda, I am happy to say this to you for the first time. I love you, Miranda Blake."

"I love you too Harry!"

We began kissing. Then we heard a scream and we looked at the audience. Then 3 gunshots. I looked around to see if Harry or any other members of One Direction was shot and soon realized I had been shot twice. Then I fell to the ground and passed out.