Chapter 4: Bailey

When we found the city it was close to an hour from nightfall so we hurried to a nearby park and we all fell asleep in a closed in slide so we weren't mugged and it actually worked.

The next morning, we woke up and when we got out of the slide, I said "hey guys, how much phone charge do you have left?"

"23%"

"97%"

"46%"

"And I have 62%. Now that we know this, we need to rent out an apartment or somewhere to live because I'm sure none of us want to spend another night in the slide."

"Let's go look around and hopefully NO ONE FIGHTS AND MAKES THE OTHER FALL OFF A DAMN BRIDGE!" Miranda yelled. "AGAIN!"

So we began wondering around the city, in search for just a little hope. About 5 hours later, I saw this blonde girl about half a block away from us walking a baby pure white husky with piercing blue eyes. We then saw some man hurry from an alley and snatches her in.

"Hey! Stop that guy!"

"KurtDestin, wait!" Cassidy yelled.

The others tried to stop me but I had already charged forward to help the girl. When I saw what was going on, I was shocked. The man wearing dark clothing and an orange cap on had a gun pointing at the girl's head.

"Why are you holding this girl against her will?"

"She owes me money and is refusing to pay it up."

"I told you, I gave your damn money to Lincoln!"

"Shut it bitch! Now, why would you care what I do to this girl. Obviously you have never met her."

"I'm here to do this!" I then quickly charged forward and tackled the man.

"POW POW POW!" the gun shots fired.

As that had happened, the others quickly helped the girl up and then hurried toward me. The man had been knocked out from hitting his head against the ground while I laid on the ground beside him. They quickly held me up but I said no words and quickly grew pale.

Gabriella then said "KurtDestin, what's wrong?"

"Uh oh." the girl said.

"What's wrong?"

"He has a bullet in his chest! We need to get him to a hospital and quickly!"

"By the way what's your name?" Cassidy quickly added.

"My name is Bailey."