Chapter 18: The Divide

I woke up on the couch the next morning with Bailey in my arms on the love seat in the living room. Her head rested on my neck and we were holding hands. Lil was cradled in between us. Miranda, Lindsay, Cassidy, Piper, and Chealseay were all bunched up on the reclining sofa. Brie was gone. Then when I tried to get up, Bailey woke up and pulled me back down.

"Hey babe."

"Hey boo."

"Why are you getting up? I like laying in your arms."

"I have to find Brie." then I kissed her passionately. Then I stopped and said "See you when I get changed."

I hurried upstairs and slapped on some old jeans and my Coca Cola tee shirt. Then I put a cap and some high tops on and left. I turned on my iPhone and a text from Gabriella popped up.

It read "Brie: Hey KD. I'm sry I left but I'll be bck w/ donuts n Starbucks in an hr. Ttyl"

So I sent "Kk n thx 4 checkin up on me"

The message was sent about 45 minutes ago. So I turned around and went back to the house. Ten minutes later, I arrived and opened the door to the house. When I entered, I saw Miranda, Chealseay, and Piper talking in a group while Lindsay and Cassidy were petting Lil's glossy gold and white coat. Bailey and Gabriella were eating donuts and then everyone started to stare at me.

"How could you KurtDestin?! You posted the story about the Teen Choice Awards! I will never forgive you!"

"Hey! Leave my boyfriend alone bastard!" Bailey yelled.

"I'm with KurtDestin on this!" Cassidy said.

"I'm sorry KurtDestin, but that's a big privacy invasion! I'm with Miranda." Gabriella sighed.

"Me too." Piper and Chealseay said at the same time.

"I'm with KurtDestin! He took me in when I was down and I'm not leaving him." Lindsay said.

Then we kept arguing and everyone who teamed with Miranda left.