Chapter 40: The Competition (1/5)

(Gabriella's POV)

I was doing my hair when Arturo walked in my dressing room. He is my tailer. Riley's is Gu'uchi and Miranda's is Calvin Klien.

"Gabriella, darling. Here's your fabulous dress. You should consider fashion because it totally suits you! Now bye, hon."

"Bye Arturo!"

He shut the door and I resumed on my hair. I had just pulled the tinfoil I had on it and it flowed down my chest. It made all of my hair brown again except for the two pieces in front where my part is. I dyed that almost a platinum blonde. Then I braided the two blonde pieces and bobby pinned them back. I curled the rest of my hair and put on my dress. It was a magenta purple with golden ruffles at the bottom. It ended at my mid-thigh and I wore magenta Stilettos. Then I put on a golden necklace Aaron gave me on our one month anniversary, 3 days before we broke up, that read "Brie". The words are made of gold and the chain is just an anonymous metal. I put some gold hoops in and my silver charm bracelet KurtDestin gave me on my 16th birthday. Then I heard a knock on my dressing room door.

"Hey Brie, it's Niall. Can I come in?"

"Sure."

He opened the door and said "Sorry to intrude but I needed to wish you luck. And to do this."

Then he put his hand on my face and kissed me.