Chapter 11: Miranda

(Miranda's POV)
(A month later)

"Hey Miranda!" I quickly woke up and Chealseay was standing over me. "Are you ready to head go to work?"

"Can we stop at Starbucks to get coffee and a pastry first?"

"Why not!"

So after we ate breakfast and drank like 3 coffees each, we headed to work. We entered the building for Hot Weekly and then Chealseay began to look at me weirdly.

"What's wrong Cheals?"

"I miss Virginia. Being in California has its perks, but not people like Cassidy or Aaron. They don't have them, I really miss them."

"Look Cheals. Cassidy, KurtDestin, and Gabriella are my three best and closest friends. I miss them so much but I know I will see them again."

"What about your family back in New York."

"Can I tell you a secret I've never told anyone? Not even my 3 musketeers know."

"Of course! You can tell me anything."

"Okay. Well... I'm adopted."

"WHAT?!"

"The adoption was closed so I have no clue who my parents are. I found out about the adoption when my birth father came to my home and said 'Miranda? Is that you? You don't know me but I'm your birth father!' and I stood in utter shock. That was the morning of the 1D concert. I was going to run away that day, but then Cassidy was hit by a bus and everything was better!"

"Your happy Cassidy was hit by a bus? That's cruel!"

"No! One Direction was on that bus and brought me on tour with them."

"Then how did you end up in Richmond, Virginia?"

"Gabriella was going to commit suicide off the bus and then Cassidy, KurtDestin, Brie, and myself fell of and into the river."

"Your life is so complicated!"

"Don't forget stressful!"

"Stressing causes wrinkles, love." A voice said.

Then I turned around and saw One Direction members Louis, Harry, and Zayn were standing there.

"Harry!" Then I ran up and kissed him on the cheek. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to take you on tour with me. Well, you and Chealseay and Piper."

"But what about Hot Weekly?"

"If you come with, the said you would all get raises for gaining publicity by using One Direction."

"Are you sure about this?"

"110%"

"Okay, let's go."