Chapter 10: High School

Authors Note: Hey guys! Sorry I waited so long to update. I just was going to wait til 400 views so thanks for being awesome!
-KurtDestin
___________________________
It's was 6:00am Monday morning. I woke up and everyone but Gabriella was up.

So I tossed Miranda's pillow at Gabriella and yelled "get up Brie! It's a school day!"

"What?" Then she yawned and hurried to get dressed.

By the time we had gotten outside, Hannah rushed out and said "hey guys! Are you ready to go? Lindsay always drives me to school in her sports car but I'm going to take you guys in the van. Oh wait, one of you has to ride with Lindsay! We only have 7 seats. Me, Jayden, Kynsie, Quinn, and 3 of you."

"I'll go with Lindsay. We didn't get along too well last time we spoke."

"Okay" Hannah said, "good luck."

"I'll be fine."

Then I ran up to Lindsay's car and hopped in. The ride to school was about 10 minutes.

Then when Lindsay parked the car, she said "so how old are you?"

"17."

"Me too! Hannah's only 16. She gets really nosy sometimes."

"Anyone can I guess."

"She also needs her eyebrows waxed, if she doesn't, she will form a unibrow in precisely a month."

"How do you know this?"

"I'm a makeup genius. I'm going to be the next Arturo Vitali. Anyways have any questions about East High?"

"Cliches?"

"I'm in the popular cliche. Hannah is in the jock cliche. You should hang with me, you can be like me, you can be popular!"

"Okay, but I'm going to need help finding my classes. I have biology with Mr. Fraiser first block."

"Me too! Let's go."

After first and second period ended, lunch started and I entered the lunchroom. All the tables were different cliches. I thought "Linsay was right! I'm so confused. Am I living in Mean Girls 3 right now?" Then I saw Lindsay motion for me to come over and Hannah was waving at me, sitting with Cassidy. "I guess Cassidy is a jock now!"

Gabriella was sitting with Aaron, her boyfriend, giggling at his jokes and holding his hand. Miranda wasn't at school, she was modeling and doesn't come to school on Mondays so she can model. So I walked over to Lindsay's table and sat down.

"And that's how Vincent was suspended!" A girl with dark hair said.

"Hey Lindsay." I said suddenly.

"Oh hey KurtDestin! Guys, this is KuryDestin and he's my new friend. He is currently living with a few of his friends in my guesthouse. KurtDestin, these guys are Piper, Ashlyn, Xander, and my boyfriend Preston."

"Hi." Piper said.

"So who is Vincent?"

"The main rebel to walk East High's halls. He is dating a West High popular."

"Oh okay. Just wondering."

"What elective do you have? Lindsay does art with Piper and myself, Preston does band, and Xander does welding."

"I think I'm going to join show choir or as it's called, Encore."

"Cool. Oh look, it's my twin!"

Then I saw Bailey walking through the cafeteria door and said "that's my girlfriend!"

"Your dating Bailey? You really are going to be popular!"

Then we left school and when I hopped in Lindsay's car, she asked "hey KurtDestin! We are going to see that new horror movie, The Veil, tonight. Want to come?"

"Sure."

"Okay. It starts at 10:30 so we wil eat out and leave the house at 7:00."

"Isn't that a little late?"

"Yeah, but your popular now!"

"I guess I am." Then we go to the house and I walked inside the place we are staying at. "I'm home!"

"Hey KurtDestin." Miranda began walking towards me. "I have some bad news."

"What?"

"I'm leaving."