Chapter 5: The Dream

I awoke inside a red and gray double bed. I then quickly got up to find out where I was at. I shot down a stairway and into a kitchen. There sat the blonde girl I had saved from practically death and walked up to her.

She then turned around and said "hey hottie," she then kissed me and resumed "it's your turn to take Stephanie to daycare."

"Daycare?"

"Yeah daycare. What, do you not remember having Stephanie? Next your going to forget proposing to me!"

Then I thought in my head "what's going on? Proposing, Stephanie? Wait, where's Cassidy or Gabriella or Miranda?"

"Honey? Where's Cassidy?"

"You mean the maniac living in our pool house? She is out bathing in the pool and when I took her on a walk with her leash, she smelt this..."

"This what?"

"This poop and said a poodle was nearby! That's just gross!"

"What about Gabriella?"

"Oh you mean Brie? She lives next door. That girl has the deepest country accent ever!"

"I thought that was Riley."

"Heck no! That girl is still dating Niall. Aren't they a cute couple?"

"Sure. Where's Miranda?"

"Don't you remember what happened? She came over and when she went outside, Cassidy took her and tied her up in the pool house. Its been 3 days so I think w. Cassidy ate her."

"Oh hell no!"

I quickly ran outside and charged for the pool house. I then kicked open the door and I saw Miranda munching on a loaf of bread.

"KurtDestin, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to save you."

I then quickly grabbed her arm and took her inside.

"Miranda is that you?"

"Yes."

They quickly hugged and then two knives shot threw the window behind me and killed Miranda and the blonde.

"I told you they would die and now you will to!"

Cassidy then threw the knife and I woke up from what I thought was real life but turned out to be a dream.

"What... where.. where am I?"

A nurse quickly walked up to me and said "Hello, KurtDestin. I'm your nurse and I'm here to tell you your ready to leave"

"Why am I even here?"

"You were shot by criminal Xander Frier. He is a murderer of women between 14-19 and you saved a women that would of been killed so thank you and in the governments gratitude, we are giving you on free trip to anywhere you want to go and everything is on us. You may take 6 others with you."

"Thank you! Is there a specific time limit?"

"No sir."

"Well thank you and I be going now."

"Of course."

I then walked out of the hospital room and into the waiting area and couldn't believe what I saw. All my friends were there except...

Find out who isn't in the waiting area in Chapter 6.

Authors Note!
Please comment what you think. Thanks! -KurtDestin