Chapter 14: Simon Cowell

It was about a week since the interview with Mr. Corsaro and I go back today for a meeting with Simon Cowell. Then I called Bailey from my car.

Then she answered "Hey boo."

"Hey babe. Want to eat lunch with Brie and I before our meeting with Simon Cowell. Lindsay is taking care of the dogs and Hannah is getting a pedicure with Cassie."

"Sure! I miss you. Oh and I have a surprise to tell you when I see you!"

"Okay! See you soon!

"Bye!"

"Bye." Then I yelled "Brie, hurry up!"

Then she hurried out and said "Aaron said he would meet us at Panera for lunch."

"Okay. I have to pick Bailey up on our way."

"That's okay."

Then we drove about 15 minutes, picked up Bailey, and made it to Panera.

When we went in, the cashier said "Welcome to Panera Bread! How may I help you?"

"Um.... I will take a large Mac and Cheese with a wild berry smoothie and she will take a chicken tortellini alfredo with a diet coke."

Then Aaron said "I will have cheeseburger with fries and a monster and...."

"I'm sorry sir, but we don't make cheeseburgers."

"What kind of place is this!"

"An Italian/café themed restaurant."

"Well you sure aren't classy!"

Then Gabriella said "He will have a large Dr. Pepper and I will have a sparkling water with a mandarin vinaigrette salad."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes ma'am."

"That will be $21.49."

Then I gave her our money and we ate. After lunch, we said goodbye to our dates and went to Northside Records.

When we entered the building, the secretary said "Welcome back to Northside Records. I'm Samantha Sanders. What can I help you guys with?"

"Meeting with Simon."

"Oh, so you are the lucky ones who get to meet Mr. Cowell! Next your going to say you know One Direction!"

"We do."

"Oh! My bad, it's just I became a directioner when the carrot phase with Louis started. Anyways, he's on the 12th floor."

"Thanks Samantha!"

"Anytime."

Then we went to the floor and the doors opened. Simon was sipping some green tea and then saw us.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Kingston and Miss Hues. The name is Simon Cowell but you probably know that. I'm here because I want a new artist who will blow the radio up. I had One Direction and now I want you! I personally asked my close friend, Mr. Corsaro, for a new and extremely talented artist. So what do you say? Ready to make it big?"

"More then ready!"