Chapter 43: The Competition (4/5)

(Gabriella's POV)

Then we stopped kissing and he said "I miss you Brie! I never stopped liking you. Will you please be my girlfriend again?"

"I still like you too Niall!" Then I kissed him on the cheek. "But I won't go back out with you."

"Wh... What?!"

"I'm an independent teenager and I don't need a man in my life right now. Maybe later but I'm going to live my life to the fullest. Bye Niall."

"Bbb... Bye?"

"Oh, and a Twinkie stash! Those things taste like burnt rubber!"

Then I left the room with him in awe over me and went to the runway.

(Riley's POV)

I was walking to the runway and saw Brie heading my direction.

"Hey Brie!"

"Hey Riley! What's up?"

"Nothing much. Just heading to the runway. We are about to go on."

"I know, I can't wait! I have a feeling Miranda is going to school us though."

"I have a feeling you have this in the bag. After all, no one has ever seen you... Well.... Professionally model. You could be average, amazing, or damn right horrible."

"I'm not going to say I'm great but I am confident in myself."

"Okay, well let's hurry up and go on."

"Okay!"

Then a minute later, Miranda walked up to us and said "Hey girls! You two ready for this?"

"You bet!" I said with a big smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Brie said with a more worried expression and tone.

Then we walked to the runway and strutted our stuff like never before.

(Miranda's POV)

Then before I walked away from Vincent, I turned around and kissed him on the cheek.

"Look, I like you.... A lot..... Will you be.... My boyfriend, Vincent?"

"I was about to ask the same thing. So yes!"

"Ok, I'll see you later... Boyfriend."

Then he kissed me on the cheek and I went to the runway. Then I ran into Riley and Gabriella, so I asked "Hey girls! You two ready for this?"

"You bet!" Riley said with a huge smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be" Gabriella said in a pretty worried tone.

Then we walked up to the runway and told the people that we were ready. Then we saw Selena walk on stage and she had a microphone.

"Hey guys! I'm sorry for the wait but now the 25th Annual Modeling Competition will begin. I'm your host, Selena Martinez, and I will be your host tonight. Now here are our contestants...