Chapter 12: Lil

(KurtDestin's POV)

It's been a month since Miranda, Chealseay, and Piper left for Hollywood to become models. Gabriella and I have an annual gig at The Shoppe and Cassidy has become Hannah's best friend.

I was walking in my neiborhood with Gabriella one morning, when a man ran up to me and Gabriella and said "would you like a free puppy? I can't keep them and there purebred. No diseases either."

"Sure." Gabriella said.

Then I grabbed the tinniest, the weakest, and the runt puppy out of the litter. It was a girl and when I took her, I said "Thank you."

Then I called Cassidy and said "Hey Cassidy!"

"Hey, where are you? You usually would be here by now!"

"Um, Brie and I can't make it to our gig tonight."

"What?!"

"Sorry, I got to go."

"Okay bye."

Then we hurried home and when we got there, Lindsay was sitting on our porch crying.

"Lindsay, what's wrong?" I said nicely.

"Me and Hannah got in a fight and she took my locket and flushed it down the toilet. It was a family heirloom."

"Oh my God!"

"Yeah. Then she told me that I'm a bitch who needs to be sent to an all girl school instead of giving away my virginity. I'm a FULL VIRGIN! You know this because I'm with you 24/7."

"Yeah, something is wrong with her. You can stay with us tonight if you want."

"Ok. Thanks KurtDestin, I know you always have my back."

"You also get to meet our newest family member."

"What?" Then Gabriella showed Lindsay the dog and she said "OMG! That is the cutest dog EVER!"

"We named her Lil because she is so small."

"That name is perfect."

Then we walked inside and went to bed.

Meanwhile, at The Shoppe
(Cassidy's POV)

KurtDestin had just hung up on me when a man in a brown blazer comes in.

He walked up to me and said "Hi, what's good here?"

"We are known for our hotdogs but I recommend the chicken salad."

"I'll take a large chicken salad with a coke then."

"Light or dark meat?"

"Both. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"I mainly came here to see the performers tonight. I've had a few friends say they are pretty good."

"Yeah, they are my best friends."

"Cool. By the way, I'm Jacob Corsaro, CEO or president of Northside Records. I'm interested to meet these performers."

Authors Note: Happy 21st Harry! Hope my readers are enjoying my book!
-KurtDestin