Chapter 39: Lorraine Crane

(Miranda's POV)

I walked into Hot Weekly with Riley and Gabriella to find out all of the details about the photo shoot. The CEO was waiting in the lobby talking to Samantha while her body guards stood by her side.

"Hello my girls. Just to make myself crystal clear, my name is Lorraine Crane. I am the CEO here at Hot Weekly and you are in my HQ. Girls, we are in Hollywood and you are going to be stars. I have decided to let you girls tell your new tailors how to make your dresses for your competition so get started. Oh and before I forget, take a picture for the competition. Ciao."

Then she left and Riley said "Out of all of the people I got to go to Hollywood on my own expense, it just had to be with you guys, didn't it?"

"I'm not too thrilled either!"

."You two just shut the hell up! You argue all of the time for no freaking reason! What is even the point?"

"It's none of your business! Gabriella knows exactly what she did!"

"Actually, I don't. It's just you were so mean to me in ninth grade for no reason at all! You and KurtDestin were my best friends and you just shut me out."

"The reason I shut you out is because my sister told me what was going to happen. She said that I will end up as a third wheel if I didn't act soon so I ditched you."

"Riley, I would never of done that to you. I swear I wouldn't of let it happen."

"Do you mean that?"

"110%."

"Okay, then can we be friends again?"

"Yeah."

"Oh but I'm keeping Niall. I really like him."

"Okay. Now let's go to our room before Ms. Crane gets angry!"

"Now that I'll agree with!" I said.

Then we ran to our rooms and got ready.