Chapter 17: Samantha

"BREAKING NEWS!
Teen boy band One Direction aren't virgins anymore. Producer of MTV found One Direction having a 6some with secretary Samantha Sanders, of Northside Records. Witnesses include Miranda Blake and Chealseay Ordano. More on this breaking story as it develops."

(KurtDestin's POV)

Cassidy, Brie, Lindsay, and I sat with Lil while we watched Hollywoods 101 on the Teen Choice Awards.

Then after it ended, Lindsay said "Omg! I'm so sorry Cassidy, same to you Brie."

"I'm fine! Niall and I are over. I just hope Riley is miserable."

Cassidy started to cry in silence over Louis and Lindsay began comforting her. Then Brie ran upstairs and got changed. She came back down about an hour later in a blue dress with her hair down and hurried out the door. Lil slept in my sweatshirt pocket because she likes crawling in small spaces and loves my sweatshirts. I quickly called Bailey and she wouldn't answer.

So then I called Miranda, and when she answered, she said "Hello?"

"Hey Miranda! What's going on with One Direction?"

"It's a long story. Chealseay, Piper, and I are boarding on a plane to Richmond in a few minutes. We will explain when we get there tonight. I got to go, Harry is getting handsy, AGAIN."

Then she hung up and I put down my iPhone. Then Lil crawled out of my sweatshirt and crawled on my neck. When I tried to move her, she would growl and then she would lick me.

Then I said "Lil, why do you keep licking me! Your such a silly pup, aren't you?"

"Hey, Lil loves you. Well, and your sweatshirts. Haha. Anyways, what's for dinner tonight? I know it's only like 1:00 but if it's big, we will need time to cook it and if it's going to be from The Shoppe, Cassidy will need to order it." Lindsay said and started braiding small amounts of her hair.

"We are getting McDonalds."

"Wait, what! I thought we were..."

"And Starbucks."

"But... I thought we were..."

"Do you really want to argue over food with me?"

"Fine, I'll get you your stupid McDonalds!" Lindsay said angrily.

Then it was 7:00 and we had dinner set up. Gabriella hadn't come home yet. She seemed really sad after that episode of Hollywood 101.

Then Gabriella busted threw the door with her hair tied back in a bun hidden by a yarn beanie.

"Where have you been? You just stormed out on us and where did you get the beanie?"

"The hair salon."

"Why were you there?"

"You will see in a minute."

Then I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it.

Then Miranda was with Piper and Chealseay at the door and Miranda said "KurtDestin!" Then she hugged me and said "Oh my gosh I missed you guys so much!"

"Same here. Then I realized Lil was still sleeping in my sweatshirt and I said "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, we have 2 new family members."

"Oh, who?"

"Lindsay is one."

Then Lindsay walked out and said "Hi Miranda, I'm Lindsay. Cassidy, KurtDestin, and Brie have been nice enough to let me stay with them."

"Welcome to the family!"

"There is one more member."

"Who?"

Then I pulled Lil out of my pocket and said "Miranda, meet Lil. Our new puppy."

"Oh my god! That dog is precious! Now where are Cassidy and Brie?"

Then Cassidy came out with tears running down her face and she said "Miranda?"

"Cassidy! I'm so sorry about what happened but it's not what you think, I promise!"

"Miranda." Gabriella said as he pulled off her beanie and tossed it in the couch. Then she pulled her bun out and her hair chin down was bright blonde. "It's been a while."

"Brie! Your hair! It's hot! It's pretty! It's, well, me!"

Then they hugged and I said "Well let's eat."

"What's for dinner?"

"McDonalds and Starbucks."

"Finally! Someone knows how to get classy!"

Then Lindsay barked "What is wrong with you guys! You are saying McDonalds is classy! Lobster and crab is fancy, not McDonalds! Sorry I needed to get that off my chest."

"Oh guys, I invited Aaron, Bailey, and Hannah over for diner too!"

"Okay let's eat." Piper said.

Then we all sat down, including Hannah, Aaron, and Bailey, and began eating.

After I ate a burger, I said "So Miranda, what really happened at the Teen Choice Awards?"

"Okay, but you can't say a word about it."

"Ok. Now talk."

(Last Night)

(Miranda's POV)

Chealseay and I were getting ready to sit down in the stadium when 3 security guards grabbed us and locked us in a dark room. Then I saw Zayn and Louis hiding Piper. Niall was watching the Hollywood 101 on his iPhone and Harry saw me. Liam and a girl with blonde hair were having sex in the middle of the room on a bed.

Then Harry saw me and said "Miranda! I'm so sorry you have to see this. Uncle Simon and that Hollywood 101 lady's de us do this for publicity. I didn't know Hot Weekly was in on it too. I just feel bad for Chealseay. He only dated her for the publicity." Then the stuff started to get dirtier and Harry said "Here, get in my sweatshirt with me."

"Okay."

As I curled against his chest, he began to have a boner and I was hoping it would go away very badly, but it didn't.

Then an hour later, a guy came in and said to us "Your free to go but you can't say anything about this to the world."

(Back to Reality)
Co
(KurtDestin's POV)

"And that's what happened."

"Holy shit!" Gabriella shouted.

"I agree." Lindsay said.

"So Louis didn't cheat on me? Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!"

Then we ate and we watched a Harry Potter marathon. During the bathroom break in between The Goblet of Fire and The Order of the Phoenix, I posted the real story and tagged Hollywood 101, Simon Cowell, One Direction, Piper, Chealseay, and Miranda in the post.

Then Bailey walked over to me in her gym shorts and top and said "Hey babe. Want to cuddle?"

Then she kissed me and we sat down and I didn't let her hand go the rest of the night.