Chapter 16: Chealseay Part 2

Then we walked up to the manager and I say "Hey, we are ready to walk."

"Pick a boy, for publicity."

Then she pointed at a crowd of cute and famous guys. I took Harry and Chealseay took Liam. We strutted down the carpet and posed.

Then a reporter rushed up to Chealseay and said "Hello Chealseay, I'm
Kayla Stone, broad caster of Hollywood 101. So darling, you look fantastic! I heard your going to be starring in an upcoming movie. Tell me the details!"

Then Chealseay bit her lip and said "Yes I am. It's being sponsored by Hot Weekly and will star Miranda Blake, and Piper Curda as the main characters. The movie is called A New Shade of Negative."

"Thanks Chealseay. Now to Miranda, is it true you and Harry had sex?"

"No! Well. Maybe. Sort of. I don't know."

"One more thing Miranda, how does it feel dating a member of One Direction?"

"Pretty cool."

"Thanks Miranda. You heard it here first guys. Get ready and pull out the popcorn for the new movie A New Shade of Negative."

Then we walked off and Chealseay yelled at Liam and said "How could you! Your a bitch!"

"Wha..... What did I do?"

"Your cheating on me! I hate you!"

"No I'm..."

"I know about Samantha, Liam!"

"Oh! Then I guess you found out. Please let me explain!"

"There isn't anything to explain, Liam. Your a dirty little cheater with only one girlfriend."

"Wait, Chea..."

"Leave me alone."

Then we walked off and headed towards the Teen Choice Awards when something bad happened.