Chapter 31: Trivia Crack Live

(Cassidy's POV)

Perri had stayed the night and left this morning. It was almost noon and I was shopping for a dress to wear at Perri and Zayn's wedding. I'm so happy I get to actually go to the wedding of Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards!

So as I was shopping on my iPad that Louis bought me on our one month anniversary awhile back, Louis busted through the door and said "Oh my god Cassidy! Your going to be so happy!"

I stood up and said "What is it Louis?"

"I got you a job! Your going to be a host for a new game show!"

"Omg! Really?"

"Yeah!"

"What show?"

"It's called Trivia Crack Live!"

"Like the phone app that use to sweep the entire United States?"

"Yeah!"

"Awesome! Who and how many judges are there total?"

"There are 5 judges total. You, Selena Gomez, George Lopez, Jane Lynch, and Michael Jordan!"

"But those people are like, super famous!"

"And to make things better, every episode there is a performance and the performers get to be a guest judge!"

"That is so cool!"

"Yeah!"

"I really love you Louis! I'm happy that we are together!"

"Well after I saw you I immediately had to dump Eleanor. I just knew I would love you the moment I saw you!"

"Can we go out to dinner tonight?"

"Sure! You up for sushi? Last night, I was web scrolling to be a better husband/dad and it said fish is good for pregnant women."

"You read my mind! I'm going to take a bath and then I'll get ready!"

"Okay! See you when your ready!"

"Okay."

Then I took a bath and had an amazing night.