Chapter 41: The Competition (2/5)

(Riley's POV)

It's the day of the competition and I'm really excited. I finished straightening my hair and began putting on my dress which was a design that I made and Gu'uchi actually sued it! Then Gu'uchi quickly opened the door and left after he laid my dress on the table. It was a dark green dress covered in glitter to make it shine when the lights hit the me when I walk the runway. It was strapless but had a incision where my back is. Then I began to apply my jewelry. I put on a four leaf clover necklace with a tiny little stem poking out of the top. Then I put two chain bracelets on my arms. They were beautiful pieces. Then I put on an Irish anklet with the words "An Irish kinda girl" on it in green metal. Then I put on some one inch heels and stood up. Then someone eased through my changing room door.

"Hey, it's Zayn. I need to talk to you."

"Okay. What do you need?"

"I can't tell anyone else this because I know they would freak out."

"Just say it already! Keeping me in suspense is not helping anyone right now!"

"After the wedding, I'm leaving One Direction but to do that, Louis needs to join back. I can't do that by myself. Will you help me with this?"

"I don't know...."

"Please Riley! It would mean the world to me if you helped!"

"Fine."

"Thank you so much Riley. You are really an amazing person and I don't know how to repay you for this."

"Repay me by letting us become closer friends. Okay?"

"We have a deal."

"Sweet! Well I'll see you later."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

Then he left the changing room and picked up my phone to see if I have any new messages. I only had a Facebook request. It was from Zayn. So I unlocked my phone and accessed my Facebook out. Then I confirmed the request as I began to smirk. Then I put my phone down in the room and headed for the stage.