Chapter 38: Back in the Picture (2/2)

I startled in a frightened manor and was so angry. It was Riley!

"Oh, hi Gabriella. Did you miss me because I know your ex boyfriend doesn't."

"Your just asking for me to smack you like I did back in NYC aren't you?"

"Oh did you dye your hair? It's about time you find something to distract others from your fat stomach and your flat ass."

"You know just because your a model and I'm not doesn't mean anything. I can be a model just as good if not better then you."

"Fine. Come with me. We are going to the runway at Hot Weekly."

"Fine!"

Then we left and went to the Hot Weekly facility. When we got there we hurried to the runway room and when we entered, a lady turned around.

Then the lady said "Who are you and why are you here? I will end your mom dealing career if you don't leave!"

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'm just here to show that I can model better then this model here. I'm a dancer."

"Fine but it will be televised."

"What?"

"Yep! Oh! I have an idea! A new comer, a professional, and an average compete for the spotlight! It's perfect for our 25th annual competition!"

"Wait ma'am! Who else will we be against?"

"My top model, Miranda Blake. We will be going to Hollywood girls so get ready."

Then we left the building and got in Riley's car. We drove back to the hospital and everyone was outside of the building.

I hopped out of the passenger seat and said "Hey guys, what's wrong?"

"The doctor said it could be awhile before Lindsay wakes up. She is in a real coma, not one that's medically induced. Her parents are paying for her to stay on life support but I can't say she will wake up anytime soon. She suggested for us to go on with your life until then."

"Well then pack your bags because Miranda, Riley, and myself have a show next week and we want all of you there." I said and began to grin.