Chapter 13: Northside Records

(Miranda's POV)

I woke up in the bed with an arm around my waist. The arm was Harry and he squeezed me every so often.

When I tried to get up, he said "hey babe! Why are you leaving so soon?"

"Because I'm not a desperate."

"Whoever said you were desperate? I just want to have a little fun, that's all. Come on, 10 minutes?"

"Fine, 10 minutes, but that's all!"

Then we started kissing and it wasn't worth explaining any further.

(KurtDestin's POV)

I woke up on the couch, Gabriella's head on my left shoulder and Lindsay on my right. Then Lil was laying on my lap. Then Cassidy saw me as she was eating cereal in the kitchen and I saw her eyes blow up.

"KurtDestin, KurtDestin! Guess who I met last night?

I held Lil in my arms and said "Who? Obviously it's big."

"Jacob Corsaro!"

"Wait, the Jacob Corsaro, aka president of Northside Records?"

"Yep! He came to the Shoppe yesterday and was eager to meet you!"

"Oh my fudge!"

"Fudge?"

"Oh sorry. My friend Leilani, she rides my bus, told me to try and start saying that. It doesn't work with me."

"Well I set you and Brie a meeting at 3:00 today. It's 12:30 right now and it's Saturday!"

"Okay, we will get ready. Oh and Cassidy meet the 2 new members of our family. Lil and Lindsay."

"Oh my fudge! That dog is precious! Nope it didn't work with me either. Oh well."

Then Gabriella and I got ready and Lindsay drove Gabriella, Cassidy, Lil, and myself to Northside Records headquarters.

When we entered, the lady at the desk said "Hello and welcome to Northside Records. How may I be of assistance?"

"We are here for a meeting with Mr. Corsaro."

"Of course. Go to the top floor. His penthouse is up there. He asked to speak with you there personally."

"Thank you."

"We will wait here until your meeting is over." Lindsay said as she went to here car with Cassidy to hang with Lil.

Then Gabriella and I went up to the penthouse and the elevator door opened.

"Welcome to my penthouse!" Jacob said, "What are your names?"

"KurtDestin."

"Gabriella."

"So what do you guys do when you perform?"

"I sing and she dances."

"Can you sing me a song while she dances?"

"Sure." Then I plugged my phone up to the amp and turned on some karaoke. "Let it go, let it go
and I'll rise like the break of daw-awn
Let it go, let it go
yeah that perfect guy is gone!
Here I stand, in the light of day!
Let the storm rage on!
The cold never bothered me anyways!" then I unplugged my phone and said "So what do you think?"

"That was phenomenal!"

"Thank you."

"KurtDestin, I'm giving you a record deal and Gabriella, you will be his choreographer."

"Thank... Thank you Mr. Corsaro!"