Chapter 29: The Invitation (1/2)

(Cassidy's POV)

I woke up in my bed, Louis already at his interview with Ellen Degeneres about quitting One Direction. So I got up and went to the living room. I sat on my new massage chair and turned on Netflix. I quickly began watching a movie called Wish Upon a Star and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 2:14 and I hurried up. Then I threw on a pair of skinny jeans and a teal top with a sleeveless jean jacket with some Stilettos and headed out. I began driving around and saw something that made tears swell in my hazel eyes and I pulled into a street parking lot. I hopped out of my car and hurried into a music store. My eyes didn't fool me either, I had seen KDes's first album. It was called "Covers" by KDes.

Then I walked up to the CD guy and said "How much money for KDes's new album?"

Then he looked up and said "Its sold out. Turns out people think he is the going to be the new Justin Timberlake, a one man One Direction, a new rising star on a journey to fame."

"When does the next shipment come in?"

"Tuesday."

"But it's Friday!"

"So you want to reserve it?"

"Fine. Here's $15.00 for the album and reservation."

"Dealio and have a nice day."

"Thank you."

Then I left and scurried back home. When I had gotten there, there were 2 cars outside and with mine there were 3. One was Louis and the other one was a rental. So I hurried in and when I entered, I saw Perri from Little Mix.

"Oh, hey Cassidy! This is..."

"Um Louis, I can introduce myself. Hi Cassidy, my name is Perrie."

"Yeah, I know. I love Little Mix!"

"Thanks. Well I came here to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I'm here to ask you if you...."