Chapter 7: Friendship or Love

When we got to the park, the tour bus pulled up and Cassidy was quickly filled with happiness. Louis quickly jumped out of the car and began kissing her passionately. He then stopped and said "are you ready to leave?"

"Stop!" Miranda yelled.

We quickly ran up to the couple and I said "Why are you leaving us? I thought we were going to go through this together!"

"I miss my boyfriend okay! He actually likes me unlike my last boyfriend, Grant."

"Why didn't you tell us you are pregnant?"

"I.. I.. I don't know. I felt like I was just holding you guys back."

"Well... I understand. Friends?"

"Friends."

"Hey, sorry to break up this moment but can I say hi to Harry and Liam?"

"Sure." Gabriella quickly hurried to see Niall and Louis yelled "Wait, Gabriella!" But it was too late.

When Gabriella had run into the room Niall stays in, she caught him making out with a blonde. He then opened his eyes to take off his shirt and saw Gabriella. He stopped kissing the girl and stood up.

"Gabriella, what are you doing here?"

"Well not preparing to make love with some bitch!"

Then the girl stood up and said "how's it going Gabriella. I haven't seen you since you knocked me out at Starbucks."

"RILEY! You... AHHHH!" She quickly ran off crying. I saw her charge out of the tour bus as Hannah and I followed.

When she finally stopped, I said "what's wrong Gabriella?"

"Niall is dating Riley."

"Wait, Riley Wells?" Hannah said "yeah she is, its been all over the magazines."

"I'm going to kill her!" Gabriella screamed.

"Come on, let's go back to the bus and find out if Cassidy is leaving us."

So we all headed back to the bus and when we got to the park where we had left off, Louis and Cassidy were obviously kissing and so where Miranda and Harry!

"Miranda! You like Harry! Why does everyone like One Direction?"

"Well Harry, Zayn, and I were playing Truth or Dare and Zayn dared Harry to kiss me. So he did and when he did, we knew we liked each other from then on out so we started dating."

"This isn't a damn movie people! We need to hurry this up! Cassidy are you staying or not?" Gabriella yelled.

"I've decided I'm going to go with Louis."

"Oh." Miranda said sadly.

"After the tour when they can stay with us for 3 months!"

"Yay!" Gabriella said sarcastically.

So then Miranda said " but where do we get to stay?"

"You can stay at my place." Hannah said.

"Are you sure?" Cassidy said.

"I'm sure."

"Okay! Here that guys, were going to stay here just a bit longer.

"Well let's get going." Gabriella said.

Then everyone except for Bailey and I walked off.

"Thanks for saving me a few days ago," she began twirling her hair "that was really bra..."

I quickly grabbed Bailey by her waist, pulled her close in, and said "will you be my girl?"

"Sure!" She said and then we began kissing.

After that, Bailey headed to her house and I headed to my temporary home with my 3 best friends. What could go wrong?

Authors Note: Hey guys! I see your liking this book so I'm definitely making a sequel when this one is over! A few things you guys might want to know.
1. Hannah is based of of my friend HailyRenee01!
2. This book will contain 48 chapters total (not including the prologue and epilogue)
3. I hope you enjoy my book!
-KurtDestin