Part 18

PoV: Shadow

  Eggman's base was oddly incredibly guarded. I looked around and found sneaking in was a better option. Before I could even discuss my plan, Knuckles and Amy charged in with their weapons.

"Damn it. Rouge, Blaze, stick with me. They'll be the distraction," I grabbed both of them.

"You planning on sneaking in?" Blaze asked.

"Yes, I am. Bow try not to get sick. Chaos control!" I brought us into the base.

"That does a lot to the body..." Blaze groaned for a moment, "I'm alright."

"You get used to it," Rouge replied.

   We appeared in a storage room and found no cameras. Eggman wasn't on for having surveillance in his own base. We carefully searched each room until we found his main laboratory, a small hampster cage in the corner.

"Sonic, are you in there?" Blaze walked you to the cage, her hand was gently searching through the bedding, "Hedgehogs burrow deep right?"

"Yes. Be sure you check the very bottom of the cage," I looked around and found a strange vile filled with white marbles. There were equations and chemicals recipies written all over the white board and papers.

"Do you think this is what shrank Sonic?" Rouge asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll have tails analize it tonight. If its wrong I'll bring it back as if nothing has happened," I took the bottle with me.

"Argh!" SNAP!!

"What the hell did you do?" Rouge asked as we both looked back at Blaze. She had melted the bolts enough to snap the cage off the table.

"He's asleep. I didn't want to wake him," she held the cage, "let's go."

"Shadow, I don't think I've ever seen her snap metal before," Rouge whispered.

"He's cute when he sleeps," Blaze grabbed my arm, "Let's leave."

"Right..." This woman is very strange, "Chaos Control!"

"Give us back Sonic!" Amy snapped.

"Hey! Nerd, Dumb, Dumb, and Dumber!" Rouge snapped, "We got him let's go!"

"Did you just call me dumb!?" Silver followed us.

"Got a problem honey?"

"Yeah! I'm not dumb!"

"Blaze, we need to get him out of the cold. I'll bring him back to my place," I took the cage.

"Okay, just be careful with him," She let go and I chaos controlled back to the house.

"Choo!" I heard a very small sneeze as I arrive in my own room.

"You awake?" I opened the cage and felt around in the stuffing, "Where the hell are you?"

"Mm..." I felt something soft and warm, "Cold..."

"I leave you alone for five minutes and you get kidnapped," I pulled him out of the stuffing.

"Where? Huh? What happened? Shadow?!" He noticed me, "But Eggman... I FELL ASLEEP?!"

"He kidnapped you after Blaze lost you in the snow. You fell asleep because he kept you in a cold room. Rouge, Blaze and I stole you back. Now we're waiting for them to get back," I brought him into the bathroom and turned the sink water to a warm temperature.

"Shadow..." he was clinging to my hand, "Don't drop me okay?"

"I won't," I got him wet before lathering him with soap.

"Ah!" He made such a strange sound... Why? Is he hurt?

"Are you injured?" I felt each of his limbs for any injuries he could have.

"N-no... I'm fine but... my leg slipped as you finger is in a weird spot..." his face was all red. He got this color when Rouge had him in his breasts.

"I'm rinsing you now," I placed him under the warm running water. I started scrubbing the soap out of his fur.

"Mm!" He made another noise after I started rinsing the soap of his stomach, "Shadow... that part is sensitive..."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I brought him out of the water and wrapped him in a towel.

"Wait you're being too rough- mmph!" I covering him in the towel and dried him off. I let him go after and lit a small candle to keep him warm, "You were too rough Shadow..."

"Your clean, that's what matters," I made a very small amount of hot chocolate and gave it to him with a small coffee straw.

"You can't touch that spot on me anymore, it's not allowed!" He shouted.

"What spot are you talking about?" I had to keep him entertained until they came back.

"You know that spot..." he buried his face in the dry towel I gave him. I couldn't hear his muffled complaining.

"Hey, speak up," I growled.

"Between my legs! You kept touching it with your finger... you're too rough..." his face was completely red.

"I need to bleach my hand," I began washing my hands thoroughly.

"You're mean!" He cried.

"Shadow! What did you do?!" Blaze came running in and picked up Sonic, "I told you to take good care of him."

"I did. I washed him. Now you handle it," I walked up to my room, tossed out the cage, and shut the door.

"Ah!"

  What the hell? That stupid noise won't get out of my head.

  How annoying.

~~~