Part 5

PoV: Sliver

"He has such a small appetite now," I held out a ramen noodle just out of Sonic reach.

"Give it," Sonic whined.

"Aww, is Silver teasing you?" Rouge picked him up and help up her soup spoon for Sonic to drink soup out of.

"I was just playing with him," I gave Sonic the noodle. He ate about half and started yawning.

"He seems to be acting differently from usual," Blaze wrapped Sonic in a small towel for a blanket.

"Yeah, I see what you mean. I wonder if it has to do with his size," Rouge poked Sonic's cheek and he yawned again.

"What do you mean?" I hadn't noticed anything different about him.

"Sonic was always cheerful and happy. You never really say his other emotions. Just just today, hes smiled, cried, he got mad at you, he was flustered in the bath, he's emotional," Rouge explained.

"I guess I never have seen him cry until today," I watched as Sonic started to fall asleep in the blanket bundle on the chair besides me.

"It must be a side effect of being small. His emotions are all the same size," Blaze fixed the blanket to cover Sonic's shoulder, "They must be harder to control like he did before."

"It does make him more fun," Rouge smiled.

"It does," Blaze smiled.

  I didn't really get it, but I did know one thing, we needed a spot for Sonic to sleep tonight.

  It was a lot of thinking. Sonic didn't need a whole bed, he could fit on a pillow just fine. But who was going to share a room with him?

"I'll share a room with him. It's my room after all," Rouge picked up Sonic.

"I'm not sure I trust you," Blaze got up, "I'll only allow it of I stay there with you."

"Sharing a bed~ how fun!" They girls left with Sonic and I knew I was going to sleep on the couch again. They left me a few blankets which was nice of them.

"Sonic is different huh? I wonder why I can't see that," I yawned and turned all the lights off so I could sleep. Maybe Sonic will be back to normal tomorrow.

PoV: Sonic

"Mm..." it was so warm and soft. I felt myself wrapped in something fuzzy. I slowly opened my eyes, Blaze was asleep across from me, "She looks so big... It wasn't a dream..."

  I was still small... I hoped it was a dream.

"Sh~ don't cry," I felt everything shift. Rouge was holding me, "It's okay."

"B-but..."

"Here, I know what will make you feel better," Rouge pushed me against her chest and I got stuck.

"Let me out, I'm not supposed to me here!" I panicked, she had me grabbed between her breasts. I couldn't get out, they were too soft and bouncy.

"You're nice and warm~" Rouge squished me, "I think I'll keep you in there all day."

"No!" I squirmed but that only made me slip further down. I was trapped in her breasts.

  Someone help me!

~~~