Part 12

PoV: Shadow

   What the hell... I came out of the bathroom from a shower to find Sonic sleeping on my pillow.

"What are you doing here?" I picked him up.

"Silver told me to wait here," he yawned.

"For what reason?" I growled.

"He had to shower," Sonic yawned.

"What about your bath?" I had a feeling this wasn't going to be ideal.

"I forgot about that," he answered completely calm.

"That's it," I brought him down and opened the bathroom door.

"AT LEAST KNOCK!" Silver snapped.

"Wash this one while your bathing," I tossed Sonic into the bathroom, Silver caught him just before he hit the floor.

"Be more careful with him!" Silver slammed the door shut and I heard the click of the lock.

"Finally, those two will stay busy," I went back to my room and changed.

  I cooked myself dinner after they got out of the bathroom. Sonic was watching me the entire time.

"What do you want?" I stirred the sauce I was making in the pan.

"Can I help?" He was holding his little knife.

"No."

  His ears dropped and he sat down with his knife. He was chopping the scraps in depression... You're such a fucking child.

"Sonic, ignore him. Shadow won't let you do anything. Here, help me cut some carrots for curry tonight," Silver took Sonic off the counter and placed him on a cutting board. He cut carrots into small strips for Sonic to cut up.

"You spoil him too much," I finished making my single portion of spaghetti.

"How would you feel if you lost your abilities?" Silver walked up to the fridge. Sonic was too busy to notice us, "Your chaos control. Your skates. Sonic lost his speed... I would feel horrible of I lost my powers. Powerless... helpless... I'm only spoiling him to make him feel better. The least you can do is treat him with some respect. I know you hate the both of us. Once the Blaze's house is rebuilt, we'll be gone for good," he walked right back to Sonic, "Sonic, help me with the potatoes too."

"Okay!" Sonic was smiling.

  I had lost my appetite. I went to my room and stayed there. If I lost my powers... my immortality... Silver's right. I would be helpless, just like Sonic is now. I guess he's not so spoiled then. Still. These idiots could have stayed at Sonic's house instead of mine.

  This is irritating. Whatever. The girls will be done soon, assume there isn't another storm.

PoV: Sonic

"Silver?" I woke up and it was so dark... "Silver..." he wasn't waking up.

"Sonic... go back to sleep..." he rolled away from me.

"I can't..." I pulled on his ear, "ah!" He pushed me off and I slid down the blanket onto the ground.

  It was dark and creepy... I saw a light coming from upstairs. It took me so long to climb up every single step. It was even harder to do in the doll dresses I had to wear. The door to the bathroom was closed, the light in Shadow's room was on. His door was wide open.

"Shadow?" I called him, "Are you here?"

  He wasn't. I waited and he came out of the bathroom soon enough.

"Why are you up here?" He glared at me.

"Silver won't wake up. It's dark downstairs..." I curled up.

"You're annoying. You have to use the bathroom? I'm not helping you after this," he picked me up.

"A little..." I nodded.

"Alright. Don't fall in the sink this time," Shadow put me down on the toilet seat. He actually held me up so I could wash my hands after. I couldn't tell if it was because he was tired or because it was late, but... Shadow was kinda nice to me, "You stay quiet about this."

"Okay..." I had to if I didn't want him to kill me.

  Shadow turned on his lamp and shut off his main light. He started reading a book after putting me down on his pillow besides his head. He even have me a handkerchief to use as a blanket.

  What is this? It's weird...  I started feeling so tired. I was falling asleep. Shadow... you're weird...

~~~