Part 7

PoV: Shadow

"What are you doing?" I found Sonic cutting a small strip of chicken into peices.

"I'm helping!" He held up a small blade that was held together with tape.

"Sonic is helping me cut things into small peices," Silver replied.

"Should he be holding a blade in the first place?" I picked Sonic up by his dress, "Why is he in a dress?"

"It was the only thing that fit him," Touge explained.

"Put me down! I have a knife!" Sonic was squirming.

"You're more childish than ever," I put him down and he hit my hand, "Weak," he hit me again, "I can hardly feel a thing."

  He kept hitting me after that, "Jerk!" He huffed.

"That's too bad, I found this in your bedroom. I guess you don't need it," I was holding up a nightlight I had found in Sonic's room.

"No! That's mine!" He wined.

"Sonic, you use a night light?" Rouge started laughing, "You're such a cute little kid!"

"I'm not a kid! I'm 15! I just don't like the dark..." he blushed.

"You three stop toying with the poor thing," Blaze took the nightlight from me, "Sonic I'll hold onto the nightlight for you okay."

"Okay..." Sonic mumbled and started chopping vegetables with his little knife again.

"Shadow did you bring the food from Sonic's place yet?" Silver asked.

"I wasn't planning too," I growled.

"Go get more food before we all starve!" Rouge snapped.

"Fine. It'll give me a chance to be alone," I left and began to gather food from Sonic's house and bringing it back to my place. I made a few trip, I threw away anything that was moldy or expired. I even made trips for his firewood to keep us warm. Sonic was extremely prepared for winter, he had more blankets on his bed than we had. His bed had a comforter to keep him warm and his house floors were covered in temporary rugs. I took those too. We covered our floors on the rugs and I brought over the blankets for Silver to use. I brought come of Sonic's coats and clothes as well. Blaze was working on making the clothes Sonic's new size for now. Most of the wound up being dresses and coats. Appentely she had never learned how to sew pants and her first few tries didn't fit Sonic quiet right.

"Maybe we'd be better ordering doll outfits from the computer," Rouge sighed.

"I suppose so," Blaze agreed.

"Water..." Sonic grabbed my sleeve.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"Shadow, I'm thirsty," he tugged my sleeve.

"Shadow can you get him a cup of water? I'm kinda busy," Silver was finishing dinner. Rouge and Blaze were figuring out how to store the food.

"Fine," I grabbed a shot glass and filled it with water. I put it down in front of Sonic.

"Thank you," Sonic started to lift the glass, "Ah! I'm all wet..."

"You idiot how did you spill?" Sonic had spilt the water all over himself.

"Its too big!" Sonic cried.

"Shadow what are you doing to him?" Rouge came over and picked up Sonic, "He's soaking wet."

"I just have him water like he asked," I replied.

"That's too big for him," Rouge filled the 1/8 teaspoon measuring spoon with water and tilted it into Sonic's mouth for him to drink. It worked well for him. She took off his dress again and dried him off with the blow dryer. They said I wasn't allowed to help with Sonic anymore. I didn't really care, until they refused to serve me dinner.

  Great. I'm not allowed to eat in my own house.

  I watched Sonic start yawning after he ate. He was immediately spoiled with a warm blanket.

  I need to kick these idiots out of my house.

~~~