Part 4

PoV: Rouge The Bat

"Don't let me go! No!" Sonic was clinging to my hand for dear life, he was afraid of the bathtub.

"You're just too cute like this!" I rubbed him against my cheek.

"No! Stop! You're squishing me!" He cried.

"I could eat you up if you like," I teased him by using my thumbs to hold his legs apart.

"No! Don't do that!" He was panicking. I pinned his arms between my fingers, "Ee!"

"Why is he screaming so much- Rouge," Blaze caught me, "What are you doing?"

"Blaze, help me~" Sonic was crying.

"You aren't planning on taking advantage while he's sensitive right now are you?" Blaze asked.

"No," I moved my hand back away from her.

"R-Rouge... your thumb..." Sonic spoke.

"Hm?" I looked back at him instead of Blaze, my thumb was between his legs instead of holding his leg like it was, "Are you sensitive there?" I smiled.

"Rouge you pervert let him go," Blaze reached for him.

"Hold on, I wanna test something," I rubbed my thumb against Sonic and he started squirming.

"... W-wait R-Rouge stop- ah! No! Mm..." he started biting his little tongue, he was too cute not to play with.

"That's enough," Blaze took him from me, Sonic was panting in her hands.

"You're no fun, let me play with him again," I reached for him.

"Sonic isn't a toy Rouge, he's our friend. And I told you to give him a bath not molest him," Blaze started scrubbing shampoo into Sonic's quills and rinsed him in the tub. She wrapped him in a warm towel and I heard the cutest sound on the planet, "What the?"

"Hes purring!" Could help by poke Sonic's nose through the towel.

"Hedgehog's purr?" Blaze scratched his ear, "Interesting."

"You could do research with him Blaze," I suggested.

"I just might," she walked out with Sonic and I laid back, "I wish I could have used my tongue on him, that would have been so adorable~"

PoV: Sonic

"Hm?" I was half asleep most of the time o was in the towel. I woke up in Blaze's lap, "Blaze?"

"Yes?" She was petting me.

"I'm not a pet," I said.

"I know," she kept petting me.

"Hmm..." I didn't bother sitting up, it was too warm in her lap and towel.

"We should get him some clothes," Silver put a grape down in front of me.

"Food," I reached for it, not wanting to get out of the blanket, "gimme!"

"Send Shadow to the store, he can by some dolls and we'll dress Sonic in their clothes," Blaze pushed the grape closer to me.

  I bit into it and wiped the juice off my face.

"I've got an old doll," Rouge picked me up.

"My food!" I dropped my grape, I was only half way done.

"Come on," Rouge carried me into her room with Blaze and Silver behind us.  She put me down in her bed and pulled an old doll out of her closet. It had a a yellow dress on, "That's about his size right?"

"Some adjustments will be needed, but yes," Blaze took the dress off the doll and Silver picked me up.

"Sorry Sonic, it's all we've got," Silver held me towards the dress.

"I don't wanna wear a dress! No!" I couldn't escape, they put the dress on me and made sure to pull it back on any time I tried taking it off.

"I can adjust it like this," Blaze pinched the extra fabric, "Do you have a sewing kit?"

"Yeah," Rouge have Blaze the kit and she sewed the dress to fit me better. When she finished I couldn't pull it off anymore, not without someone unlooping the buttons in the back for me.

  I'm stuck in this stupid dolls dress, I hated it. I wiped my eyes, I don't get it, why am I crying so easily now?

"He's cute," Silver poked me.

"He really is, good sewing Blaze," Rouge picked me up.

"It's good for now, I'll sew some more later on," Blaze said.

  My stomach growled, I was still hungry.

"I guess it's feeding time," Rouge smile.

  Food.

~~~