Part 3

PoV: Shadow The Hedgehog

"Shadow, you're back," Rouge greeted me as I got home.

"I am, what are you still doing here?" I noticed the annoying one was still on my couch.

"I'm sorry, should I leave?" Silver asked.

"Yes," I glared.

"Shadow be nice. He can't go into his house because of the snow. It's up to his windows," Rouge said, "Silver you can stay until the snow stops."

"I should probrably go. Hey, how's Sonic and Tails. Did you check on them?" He had requested for me to do so earlier. In fact, it was the reason I had wound up at facker's house in the first place.

"Tails is fine, he's with Amy and Knuckles at his place. They're stocked up on lots of food and fire wood," I answered.

"Oh good," Silver looked relieved, "Is Sonic not with them?"

"He's in a bit of a small situation at the moment. But he has food, water and a warm house so he's fine," I explained. Shit, I forgot to turn on his house heating.

"That's good. I hope he has enough food," Silver continued muttering to himself.

"Where's the other one?" I looked at Rouge.

"Blaze is in the bath," she pointed to the bathroom, "I'll be going in next."

"I'll be leaving for a moment," I walked to my room and ignored them,  "Chaos Control."

  Sonic's house was ice cold. I found him wrapped up in a damp dish towel below his stove.

"You idiot that's only going to make you colder," I picked him up, he wasn't waking up, "Hey, fuck..."

  I didn't want anyone seeing me with him, I wrapped him up in one of his sweaters and left.

"Chaos Control," we were back in my room, "You dumbass, what do I do with you?"

  He was still shivering. I left him there for now and walked into the kitchen sink and filled a bowl with hot water. I let it cool for a moment and dropped Sonic into the bowl.

"Help!" He jumped up coughing after being in the water for a few seconds, "Where am I?"

"My room," I told him, "I found you unconscious on the ground."

"Wait, you saved me?" He held onto the rim of the bowl.

"Shut up before I stuck you in a tupperware and leave you for a raccoon to eat," I snapped.

"Shutting up," he ducked.

  Now what? I have him, he's warm- sorta- and not sure if he's fed. Do I just keep him here now? I'll just give him to Rouge.

"Here," I put down a hand towel for him to use to dry off. He did just that.

"Hey!" Sonic yelped as I picked him up with the towel and trapped him inside it, "Shadow I'm still in here! Let me out."

"You too noisy for your own good," wrapped him up in his sweater and used it like a bag to hold him.

"Shadow, what's that?" Rouge looked at the sweater in my hand.

"Here, you babysit. I have no interest in watching it," I gave her the bag and went back to my room.

  Finally, peace and quiet.

PoV: Sonic

  I felt my back press against something and the light blinded me.

"Aww~ who's this?" I knew that voice, it was Rouge.

"You think its Sonic's little brother or something?" Silver was with her.

"What are we looking at?" Blaze too! Wait is everyone going to see me like this!?

"Hello there~" Rouge picked me up in her hands.

"H-Hi... Rouge..." I gulped.

"Sonic?" She lifted me a bit.

"Yeah..." I groaned.

"You're tiny," Blaze took me from her.

"What happened to you?" Silver asked.

"I don't know... I when to bed and when I woke up I was like this!" I whined, "I don't want to be this small!"

"Don't be upset," Rouge took me back, "You're really cute this way, you're like a little toy."

  I wanted to cry, I didn't want to be a toy.

"Rouge you're making the poor thing cry," Blaze put me in her arm, "Huh? You're all wet, what happened?"

"Shadow dropped me in a bowl of water..." I answered.

"He what?!" They put me down.

"I'll give him a taste of his own medicine," Silver growled.

"No No, it was good. I was stuck at home with no heat since I couldn't reach the heater, Shadow found me, I must have passed out from the cold... I think he did that to warm me up again," I explained.

"But you're freezing now, you're shivering as still wet," Blaze picked me up and handed me to Rouge, "Rouge take him into the bath with you."

"What?!" I couldn't believe what I just heard.

"That's not a bad idea, I'll keep him warm," Rouge gripped me in her hand, I couldn't move... I was trapped.

"Yeah it is. I'm boy! I can't be in the back with you-mm!" She covered me in the towel and I was carried off.

"There we go," Rouge smiled as she pulled me out of the towel. She was completely naked! My face felt hot, I knew I was blushing, this was emberassing! I was already naked since my clothes didn't shrink with me, "Don't be shy, Mama's right here."

"Wait, the bath is too full for me," I held onto her hand, "I'm gonna drown in there!"

"You'll be fine."

"Noo!!!"

~~~