Part 9

PoV: Silver

"Sonic~" I called him, "Come here."

"I'm over here!" He ran up to me.

"I got you something," I handed him the crumb of a cupcake.

"A cup cake!" He smiled, "Can I eat it?"

"Sure," I picked him up as he started eating. He seemed to start getting used to being carried around more.

"Hey, the snow stopped," Blaze pointed at the window, "Let's ge this storm over with."

  She engulfed her hand in flames and opened the door, and snow the tried to fall onto her melted immediately.

"We should go check on Tails and the others," I suggest.

"Cold..." Sonic tucked himself into my sleeve.

"Blaze shut the door! It's way too cold for Sonic," I turned on the stove and held Sonic over it to warm him back up.

"We haven't made a winter coat for him yet," Blaze shut the door, "Shadow won't chaos control him."

"Unless," Rouge picked up Sonic, "You know how to bribe him."

"Bribe him?"

---

"Okay Sonic, you know the plan," Rouge put Sonic down in front of Shadow's. She gave him a stick to knock on the door with, "You got this."

"What if he kicks me again?" Sonic pouted.

"I'll kick him in the jewels," Rouge cracked her knuckles.

  This woman is terrifying.

PoV: Shadow

Tap. Tap. Someone was at my door, someone... small...

"What do you want?" I opened the door and Sonic ran in, "Hey! I didn't say come in."

"Shadow..." Sonic was dragging a bag behind him.

"What do you want you miniature fake," I growled.

"Don't be mean!" Sonic whined. Then he walked up to me, "I wanna go se Tails."

"Absolutely not," I wasn't about to spent the day carrying him around too keep the others from stepping on him.

"Please..." he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"No," I reach to pick him up and put him out of my room but he ran off.

"Please, I got you this," he dragged the bag over.

"What the hell is this?" I picked up the bag and Sonic climbed onto my arm.

"Coffee..." Sonic laid on his stomach over my shoulder.

"Why?" I looked at him.

"You like coffee, right? It's a really bitter brand. I heard this one is good as iced coffee," Sonic was clinging to my shirt, I couldn't pull him off.

"You got me coffee? You're a fifteen year old who still drinks hot chocolate with whipped cream and mini marshmallow," I put the coffee down.

"The marshmallows are yummy..." he winced, and held onto the back of my shirt where I couldn't reach him.

"Get off me," I growled.

"No! I wanna see Tails!" He was too fucking stubborn.

"Fine! I'll take you if you just shut up!" I snapped.

"Really?" Sonic climbed back up to my shoulder.

"If you stop bugging me, got it?" I picked him up. He gave a stupid grin on his face as he nodded. I put him down and he ran out my door.

"Rouge! Shadow's gonna take me!" He yelled.

"This fucking brat," I groan, "I'm gonna beat his spoiled ass."

~~~