Part 13

PoV: Shadow

What the hell? I opened my eyes to find Sonic curled up against my chest.

"Hey, why did you move from your pillow?" I picked him up. He yawned awake, rubbing his eyes.

"It was cold... You're very warm," he was still half asleep.

"I never gave you permission to sleep against me," I glared at him.

"But you're the one who grabbed me," he rubbed his eyes.

"You're lucky this time. I'm dropping you off," I carried him downstairs and placed him with Silver who was still asleep. Sonic curled up in the pillow and I placed a towel over him so he could sleep.

  I must have grabbed him in my sleep. Sonic isn't one to move when he sleeps. Once he's curled up he stays that way. Still, I'll need to be more cautious. There's no telling how long he'll be small for.

PoV: Sonic

"Silver... I'm hungry~" I tried to wake him up.

"Go make something..." he yawned.

"But... I can't reach anything..." I had been up for almost an hour, Shadow wasn't in the room and Silver was still sleeping, "Silver!"

  I had no choice. I grabbed his ear and bit.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Ah!" I let go when he jolted up. Surprisingly I landed on something soft. I opened my eyes, Shadow... he caught me.

"Hey, I said to keep it down. You're pathetic, he's been calling for you to feed him, now you toss him aside. Rouge and Blaze would kill you if he got hurt," Shadow started carrying me away.

"Why didn't you feed him?" Silver glared, holding his ear.

"He didn't call for me," Shadow handed me a grape.

"You didn't have to pinch me," Silver growled.

"I didn't, Sonic bit you," Shadow walked away, "Hurry up and feed him. I'm not his babysitter."

"Sonic, you could have slept in longer~" Silver walked over to me, "And no more biting."

"You didn't wake up last night either, you're a heavy sleeper," I kept working on my grape.

"What do you want to eat?" Silver opened the fridge.

"A fried egg, and some strawberries!" I answered.

"You're such a child," Silver started cooking the egg.

"You're the one who wouldn't wake up," I finished my grape and waited for the egg.

"I know, I know," Silver handed me a strawberry he had cut into cubes for me to eat. It was a nice breakfast until Silver fell asleep again. I was all alone.

"Silver... you sleep to much..."

~~~