Part 22

PoV: Sonic

"Silver, I'm hungry," I pulled on his pants, "Silver!"

"Okay, okay, I'll make you something," he picked me up and put me on the table. He opened the fridge, and grabbed a few things.

"Huh?" He had just put a two grapes in a bottle cap.

"Snack on that. I sure someone will cook soon," he walked away.

"But I wanted an egg..."

"Breakfast will be soon, just wait until everyone's awake," Silver left and came back with paper and a crayon, "Here. Draw something until the girls are up."

I drew a egg out of spite, I'm hungry... I gave up after a few pictures and decided to eat the grape.

"Good morning!" Rouge was up and she grabbed me the moment she came into the living room, "Hello sweet boo, where have you been hiding, hm?"

"You molest him again and I'll kick you out back to Shadow's place," Blaze was up!

"Blaze! I want an egg!" I reached for her.

"He's been waiting for everyone to wake up," Silver put away the drawing and I was placed in the counter. They gave me a small fork to mix the egg with.

Silver was weird. Somedays he didn't want to help at all, and others he'd be taking care of me and doing all the cooking. But still, I had been here for a few days and I mostly stayed in the room with Blaze. But still... I wanted to see Shadow more than I wanted to see Tails.

---

"Why did you want to move in with me anyway? You had a place at Shadow's house for months already," Blaze was brushing my fur pit for me while she sat in the livingroom.

"Yeah, but it wasn't really working out. Besides, I'll probrably move into Sonic's house and live on my own," Rouge's words made me freeze up. Move into my house? On her own? Wait what does that mean?! Its my house! Why would she move in?!

"I don't think you can do that without permission," Blaze replied.

"Wait, that's my house! Why are you going to move in?" I spoke up.

"You can't live on your own this way. You'll need someone to take care of you. So you won't need your house or stuff until you turn back, so long as Tails can figure out how-" I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Y... you don't think I'll change back?" I couldn't stop the tears now, "If Tails can't change me back I won't be able to run ever again... I can't help... fight eggman..."

"Rouge look what you've done! Shh, don't worry. I'm sure Tails won't stop until he finds a way to turn you back. And who knows, maybe it'll wear off some day and you'll wake up back to normal," Blaze was petting me and trying to get the crying to stop, "Let's go visit them. I'm sure Tails has made lots of progress. Okay?"

"...okay..." I wiped my eyes and Blaze took me to her room.

  She dressed me in a warmer dress and put on her coat. Blaze then put me in her pocket and we left. She took me all the way to Tail's place.

---

"Hows the formula coming along?" Blaze put me down on Tail's work bench.

"I've just about decoded Eggmans horrible hand writing!" Tails had rewritten the entire recipe in handwriting we could actually read, "I just need to create the recipe and test it now. I'm thinking of starting off my testing it on something minor, yet organic. So apples seemed like a pretty good idea."

  So he's starting with apples. I think.

"Sonic's size changed significantly, so I need to keep the apples in a controlled area," Tails went on an on about his plan. Which was great that he had everything ready now. Now I just had to wait for him to test the recipe.

  I'm going back to normal!

~~~