ch. 3 - maybe i'll go to this concert?

There's a few things you don't know about me. My name is Olivia Cline, and I'm currently living in Columbus, Ohio with my mother.. As you know Nicole is my best friend and she's dating Ryan. blah, blah, blah.

I'm only a senior in high school, wishing I was graduating. Only a few months away, thank goodness.

I've never really dated, if that's what your thinking. I've always just had fun playing softball and soccer. That's really all I've cared about friends, family, grades, and sports. No boys!

I'm the type of girl that rarely likes to dress up and show an appearance. You will usually see me around the park or school wearing wore down skinny jeans and my black vans. I'll usually have my soccer ball in my hand.

As you know, my best friend Nicole is a huge One Direction fan.. The girl thinks I'm a fan, but I'm not, except for that one boy.

Harry Styles

He seems mysterious, yet he is insanely attractive..

What am I thinking?! I don't like him. I like MGK and Avenged Sevenfold. None of this one direction shit.

____________

I dropped back into my black desk chair, sighing.

Nicole pointed at me, "I don't care. Mom said I couldn't go, if you don't! Please Liv... I'll do anything for you.." She begged. I rolled my eyes letting up.

"Fine." I put my arms up in surrender. "I'll do it. Only if you take me to buy a new pair of vans." I smirked.

She smiled clapping her hands, "Yes!! I don't care. I'll even buy you another pair."

She handed me a paper, I glanced down at it. (Floor J, Row 1.) My eyes widened.

"So wait, we are in the front row?" She showed her shiny white teeth, smiling.

"Yes! We are right infront of the walkway." She squealed.

What have I gotten myself into?

She picked up her purse about to walk out, "Wear something pretty, & curl your hair! Your blonde hair looks so good curled!" She yelled. I waved her off, letting her leave.

I know exactly what I'm going to wear.. Maybe I'll actually try to make myself look presentable.

It says the concert is August 14th. Holy crap that's tomorrow!!

I needed to go to the mall! I slipped on my Toms, closest thing to me. Also grabbing my phone.

I ran downstairs seeing my parents sitting at the kitchen counter.

"Hey Liv." My dad said sipping his coffee. Yeah my dad was the usual. He was a physical therapist in town. As for my mom, she's a hair stylist.

"Uhh can I drive to the mall?" I asked, gritting my teeth.

My mom furrowed her eyebrow, "Why?"

I sighed, leaning against the counter, "Ugh, Nicole is dragging me to the stupid concert tomorrow. Well she wants me to look pretty. So I need clothes." I smacked my hands against the counter.

Dad threw me his car keys. I smiled, "Thank you daddy!" I yelled running out the door.

I slipped into my Honda Acord, my small little car making my way towards the mall.

__\__\__\__\_

I came out of the mall with a new pair of black toms, some Miss Me blue jean shorts, a chevron crop top that was totally adorable, and a jumper. Nicole would be so proud of me....

I laid down in my bed, looking through Instagram. I thought of what Nicole said. She told me to look at their Instagrams. I did, but I didn't follow any of them?

I made my first way to Harry Styles and then went on. Maybe they will follow me..

I laughed to myself, knowing that won't happen.

I threw my phone in the floor, not caring about it.

I closed my eyes for sleep, ready for the events about to happen tomorrow..