ch. 10- sports aren't your thing.

Harry's POV

It was around three o' clock and I had to pick up Olivia. Still don't know why she invited me to her softball practice today.. I changed into black jogging shorts, an old tshirt, elite socks, and my tennis shoes she told me to wear.

I grabbed my car keys and phone, jogging out the door.

While I was driving thoughts kept running through my head about Olivia. She's so perfect and I accidently just find her at one of my concerts in the front row. Things did escalate quickly, but I'm pretty glad. She's so fascinating and utterly gorgeous. And I'm pretty excited to go to practice with her.

--------

I pulled up to her house, honking the horn. She walked out wearing tight ass yoga pants, a graphic tee, and tennis shoes. Damn.... I quickly jump out, opening the door for her. She flashed me a smile, "Thank you." I nodded in reply, making my way back to the driver's seat.

"Change of plans, my practice was canceled, but we are still going to the batting cages." She said.

I nodded, "Where is the cages?" I asked, not knowing the way.

She looked out the window pointing at the next road, "Uhh, take this road and you will see a big brown building on the left." I nodded, pulling in exactly where she told me.

She walked in and I followed. I entered a huge room where there are nets up and pitching machines. She grabbed a bat and batting gloves out of a locker. I'm guessing it's her locker.

She puts on her helmet and slipping on the gloves. We entered the cage at the same time. "Okay, you need to start up the machine putting it on 80 miles per hour." I nodded, kinda understood because, I used to come here with my buddies Ed and Nick all the time.

I grabbed the bucket of softballs and clicked the button up to 90 miles per hour instead on 80 mph. She will probably be pissed, but it will make her better I think.

"Ready?" I yelled.

She stood in front of the plate, "Yes sir!" she giggled.

I slipped the ball into the machine. It went full speed at Olivia, and she hit it amazingly. It hit the right corner of the net fast.

"Damn, I didn't know you were that good." I truthly told.

She nodded ready for more.

After 20 sets, she was done. She hit every single ball that came at her. I was pretty amazed...

She was out of breath when she walked up to me. "It's your turn now." She winked.

"What do you mean it's my turn?" I seriously didn't feel like hitting right now. I haven't hit in like forever....

Olivia's POV

Harry grabbed my bat from the ground, walking towards the pretend home plate. He put the helmet on and stood ready for me to start. I wanted to be a bitch and put it up the highest it will go.

"Ready?" I laughed while holding up the yellow colored softball.

"yeah! let's get this started!" He yelled.

I stuck the ball through the hole. It was going at 100 mph, faster than MLB pitchers. The ball flew by him and Harry jumped back.

"Shit, Olivia! That was fast.." He yelled frightened.

"Baby." I mumbled. He threw his helmet back on with determination.

I want him to still think it's on 100mph, so I lower down to 70mph.

I hold up the ball to let him know I'm about to put it in the machine. He nodded and I stuck the ball in.

The ball went straight at him, he swung the bat and hit it nicely.

"Hah! I hit the ball at 100mph." He laughed walking back towards me. I rolled my eyes.

"You wish. I lowered it to 70." I whispered.

"I heard that, meany... you got my hopes up." Harry pouted. I laughed, picking up the softballs.

\-\-/-/-/-/////

After hitting ten times each, we headed back to my little house.

We were currently sprawled out in my bed. Never in a million years would I think the one my best friend loves would be here?

"So your friend Nicole, she like loves us?" Harry asked. Harry was sitting in the floor, trying to find something to watch on TV.

"Yeah... I was begged to go to that concert. I really wasn't a fan, no offense." I replied truthfully.

"None taken." He laughed. He finally left the TV on Chrisley Knows Best.

I slapped Harry on the shoulder, "Oh my gosh, this is my favorite show."

Harry turned around eyeing me, "Really?" He laughed.

I nodded, "Yeah, Chase is hot. like major hot."

He shook his head, "Well! I have to go to a fashion week thing in the next month. And Chase will be there." My eyes widened.

I jumped into the floor onto Harry.

"THE CHASE CHRISLEY..". I awed.

He nodded. I can't believe it. Maybe Harry will take me.

No he won't. My subconscious said.

Harry looked around the room, "So would you Olivia Cline like to be my date to Sherri Hill Fashion Week?"

He really is wanting me to go.

I nodded. "Oh my gosh, Yes!" I screamed wrapping my arms around his neck.

I didn't notice til like two minutes later, I was sitting on Harry's lap, hugging him.

He moved around, trying to tell me he's uncomfortable. He groaned.

I took notice at the bulge in his pants when I pulled away. I jumped up, "Sorry." I mumbled.

------

After spending all day with THE Harry Styles, it was pretty fun. Nicole would be pissed, but I don't care. Still am shocked that he invited me. Shouldn't he be going with an actual model? like Nadine?

"Well I'll see you whenever." Harry said pecking me cheek friendly.

"Bye." I waved.