ch. 12 | movie date

Olivia's POV

Sooo, today is the day Harry invited me to the movies. Why am I so nervous? It's just Harry..

Oh my gosh, it's Harry Styles. That means paparazzi will be following us. That leads to rumors.. I'm totally nervous now.

I really like Harry, I do. I just hope he can protect me from all this. Yeah, I wasn't really prepared to come into this lifestyle. Like, dang he found me on Instagram.

I've had fun with him the past few days just getting to know him. As I found on the Internet, he was born in Cheshire, England.

I've always wanted to go to England, maybe Harry can take me. No, I'm kidding. England is so beautiful, and I have friends there I met on vacation a while ago.

"Can I come in?" Nicole peeks her head through the door.

"Sure, I need help on what I'm going to wear to the movies." She said yes, of course because, she loves doing this stuff for me.

Nicole sprinted into my closet, picking out several things.

"It's like 90 degrees outside sooo, you need to wear appropriate clothing." She through blue jean shorts down, and a crop top that obviously shows my stomach clearly. "Oh, and your vans will go cute with this." I nodded.

I went into the bathroom, slipping my outfit on right before putting my makeup on. I added the smoky eye effect to my eyelids. Adding my mascara, I heard a knock downstairs.

"EEEEEP!" I heard a scream. Yep, Nicole has seen Harry. "Olivia Cline, oh my gosh Harry is here." She still hasn't gotten used to him, has she?

I grabbed my soccer jacket, because I know it would get chilly.

"Hello, love." Harry scared me, standing against the wall by the stairway.

"Hey!" I jumped up, kissing his cheek.

He interlocked his hands with mine, "someone looks cute today." Harry whispered. I blushed.

"Ewh. Go. You guys have only known each other a few days. Ewh. He's famous. ughhhh." Nicole mumbled to herself, thinking we couldn't hear her.

I grabbed Harry's forearm, running outside to his car. "We needed to get outta there, before Nicole raped you." I laughed.

"Yeah.. I was getting scared." He laughed, opening up my door for me. I hopped in, getting comfortable, because the movies are 20 miles away. 

"Thank you for coming, I know I haven't talked to you lately. We've been recording at the hotel." I nodded, yeah he was busy, he's obviously a superstar and has to record new songs!

"It's fine." I sighed. Harry placed his hand on the inside of my thigh. Chills went through my body. Oh, no....

•••••••••••••••••

We finally made it to the theater.. "What are we watching?" I asked.

"Sooo...I wanted to get you scared, so we are watching The Gallows." He nodded, checking the ticket. Oh my gosh, that movie seems so frightening.

I gave him a dirty look.. Harry Styles is dead.

We walked into the theater.. I'm not sure what to do. Should I lay my head on his shoulder? Should we hold hands? I'm being a total middle schooler right now.

"Come here." Harry motioned me to snuggle into his side, when the movie started. I'm about to be scared.

<>~>~>~>~><><>><><><><><>

At one part of the movie, something jumped out and I dug my head into Harry's neck.

"Oh my gosh." I squealed.

Harry's hand started rubbing up and down my back. "Shh, it's fine babe." Harry kissed my cheek... He's so amazing.

Towards the end, a girl about my age started taking pictures of Harry. Fangirls.

I could hear whispers now.."Who's that girl with Harry Styles?"
"Oh, I'm so much prettier than that."
"She shouldn't be with Harry, Taylor Swift should."

I nudged Harry's arm, "Can we go? Now." Tears were trying to escape my eyes.

He nodded, intertwining our hands.

•••

When we made it to the car, Harry put my back up against the car, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why'd you wanna leave early?" Harry asked worried about me.

I shrugged. I couldn't tell him...

"Tell me." He stuck my hair behind my ear. His hand lingering on my face.

"T-those girls were talking shit about me, about how I was with you tonight." I choked.

He groaned. "Those fans are amazing, but they really piss me off. They ruin everything I love in life."

Wait. Love?

I'll shake that off..

"It's okay Harry. Don't worry. They were just hurting my feelings, I'll get over it." I assured, rubbing up his arm. He jerked away, "No! It's not. They shouldn't ruin everything me and the boys want."

Harry unlocks the car, hopping in. I walk to my side also doing the same.

He starts the car, driving away.

When we go to the hotel. Wait, the hotel? I need to get home.

"Will you please stay with me tonight? I need you with me.." He begged. I nodded.