ch. 4- dude, she's hot.

Harry's POV

I grabbed my phone, hearing that I got a notification. It says oliviacline__13 just followed me on Instagram. Who's that?

I swiped the notification across on my iPhone 6.

It popped up instagram on this girls page. She looked okay?

Her bio said, "18, soccer & softball is my life. northland high school. 💗"

Well she's only one year younger than me. She is pretty adorable. I smiled, scrolling through her pictures. It looks like she always wears jeans and them vans. She's a total soccer player and obviously a softball player.

I heard somebody behind me, I turned my head. "Hey, what are you looking at?" Niall asked. He sat down beside of me on the tour bus couch. We are currently on our way to Columbus, Ohio.

I turned my phone to show him.

"Olivia Cline? She looks hot as fuck." He yanks my phone out of hand.

"Dude, she is wow." He mumbled. I rolled my eyes yanking my phone back.

I was about to follow her, and my phone completely died. Well shit.

I threw my phone on the couch, getting up. I stretched my arms behind my head.

"Where are we?" I asked yawning.

Niall laid back against the couch replying, "Uhh, Paul said we were going through West Virginia right now." I nodded.

I walked over to the cabinets grabbing a bag of blue Doritos, sitting on the couch with Niall. He was playing FIFA.

------------------/

"You guys ready?" Louis shouted backstage of the concert. We all replied in unison, "Yes!"

We all grabbed our microphones from one of the assistants backstage.

"Let's go boys!" Paul shouted motioning us on stage.

We all ran up on stage, one by one. The crowd was sooo huge. Probably the biggest one yet.

"Wow. What a great crowd we have tonight!" Liam shouted. I smirked.

"What song are we singing first?" I asked laughing.

"Uhhhhh. Midnight Memories." Zayn said. We all nodded.

Fans were screaming at our little conversation we just had. Very beautiful girls everywhere surrounding us.

People would think that I would love all of this. Girls begging for my attention, throwing their undergarments on stage. I don't thinks it's pleasant. I just want to find the right girl for me.

---------------

After playing our full album for WWA. Niall sat down beside me on the edge of the stage. Me & this gorgeous blonde headed girl locked eyes. I gave her a little wave and winked. The girl beside her started jumping and screaming at me. Yet, the blonde didn't care. What?

Niall nudged my side. "Dude that's Olivia Cline." He whispered. My eyes widened.

Holy shit. It's that girl that followed me earlier. I would've gotten to follow her, if my stupid phone didn't die.

"Aye. Get her to come up here." I recommended.

"What? Can we do that?!" Niall feared.

I shrugged, "I don't know, let's find out." I smirked, jumping up.

"Okay, okay. Wait up." I heard Niall talk into the microphone. Everybody stopped what they were doing.

I laughed, knowing he's getting this girl to come up here.

Niall spoke into the microphone, all eyes on him.

"Listen up lads! There's a girl here, that finally caught Harold's eye." He looked at me with googly eyes. I put my arms up in surrender.

"Do you know her name lad?" Liam spoke up. He can't find out!

"Yessir!" Niall laughed.

I put my hands up to my head in frustration, "It's Olivia Cline." I mumbled to myself.

"Speak up!" Everybody shouted.

I looked up at the girl. She knew I said her name, so did her friend. "Olivia Cline! She followed me on Instagram this morning!!" I shouted with courage. I looked over at her in worry. Her mouth dropped, her cheeks were a bright crimson color.

"Well, come on up Olivia Cline...." Louis and Niall said in unison.