ch. 5- that's me?

Olivia's POV

•Day of Concert•

"Come on!! We need to leave!" Nicole shouted into my ears. I nodded, still adding blush to my cheeks.

"I'm almost done." I mumbled. Nicole looked up and down at my outfit. A smile spread across her face.

I shrugged, "What is it?"

She shook her head, amazed by something. "You look fucking good Liv! Why don't you wear that all the time?" She said.

I rolled my eyes, "Cause I'm not there to impress anyone. I like to dress my causal. Which is jeans, vans, and a graphic tee." I replied.

I was currently wearing cut off shorts, a torquise chevron crop top, and my new black toms.

I finally finished up my makeup by adding mascara. I grabbed my phone, "Let's go!" I shouted at Nicole. She jumped up, excited.

She sprinted to her car, jumping into the drivers seat. I slid into the front seat.

She turned her head to look at me, "Let's get this show on the road." She smiled, blasting her One Direction album.

This is going to be a long night.

-------

We made it to the Ohio Stadium in no time. I parked my car in a nearby parking spot. Nicole wanted to be here really early, so there isn't a lot of people here yet.

I hopped out of the car straightening up my outfit. Nicole following in beside of me.

I smirked, "Are you excited?"

She jumped, grabbing my arm. "Of course I'm excited! I get to see my future husbands." My eyes widened. She really thinks we/her are actually gonna marry them? Sometimes I worry about her.

-------------

We made our way to Floor J, Row 1. So yeah, we are actually in the front row. Any of them will see me probably. Oh wow!

---------------

The concert finally started, and I felt kind of stupid not knowing any of the songs. Nicole was singing along to all of them.. Harry was breathtaking. Surprisingly he is very gorgeous and he can sing amazing. Why didn't I know him before? I figured out all of their names. Zayn, he was sooo sexy. Niall was adorable. Louis and Liam were good looking too. I should've listened to Nicole. I still didn't like their music that much though.

---------

At the end of all their songs that Niall boy and Harry sat right in front of us. They kept whispering until Harry and I made eye contact. His eyes widened in surprise. Then suddenly Niall jumps up.

He put his lips up to the microphone speaking into it, "Okay, okay. Wait up." He said to the other boys.

"Listen up lads! There's a girl here, that finally caught Harold's eye." Niall yelled. Gasps were heard every where.

"Do you know her name lad?" Liam asked Harry. Harry put his head down low, he was hoping they wouldn't ask.

"Yessir!" Niall smiled brightly.

Harry mumbled something, and it seriously looked like he mouthed my name. Nicole's eyes widened, smacking me. "He said your name!" She shouted. My eyes widened.

"It's Olivia Cline!" Harry shouted. "She followed me on Instagram this morning!" And that's true. I was creeping on his page again this morning, finally getting to follow him. People were looking everywhere, trying to see who Olivia Cline was, but it was me. Nicole grabbed my shoulders, making me face her.

"He just said your name.." She screamed. A smile spread across her face. "You caught Harry's eye! Nobody does that!" She smiled.

I shrugged shyly.

"Well come on up, Olivia Cline." Louis shouted.

Oh shit that's me. I can't go up there, I'm not good infront of people.

Nicole was pushing me towards the bodyguard. All the boys were staring at me, cause Niall pointed at me. Harry shied away from the boys.

Louis whispered into their bodyguards ear. Then the bodyguard came up to me, lifting me up over his shoulder.

"Let me down!" I screamed in fear. He put me on the stage. I was standing there awkwardly infront of thousands of people.

I waved, "Hi."

Then I suddenly felt arms go around my shoulder. It was Niall.

"So you're the girl Harold likes." He said into the microphone. I shrugged.

"I guess, there's nothing to like anyways." I replied truthfully. I glanced over to Harry when I said that. And his mouth dropped. Niall dropped his microphone, whispering into my ear. "You are beautiful, Olivia."

It feels like two One Direction boys have their eye on me. Niall and Harry.

I let go of Niall, walking towards Harry. I grabbed his wrist, whispering into his ear. "So you have your eye on me, huh?" I flirted.

He showed his pearly whites. "Sure do." He winked. The crowd saw, and they all cheered.

"How about you follow me on Instagram and we settle this tomorrow. I'm kind of scared." I smirked.

"I'll think about it." He teased.