ch. 16 | I-I love you

Harry's POV

As I sit here looking at Olivia. I'm in shock just looking at her. Never would've I thought I'd meet someone like her. She's amazing, down to Earth, and she's down right tough. She's sitting on the couch, twirling her hair around her finger. I just love admiring her sometimes. Her eyes. Her hair. Her body. She's just so beautiful. Damn, I'm falling for Olivia.

"Harry." Olivia said, pulling me outta my thoughts. I shook my head. "Yes?" I replied.

"You've been staring at me this past half hour. What's up?" Olivia asked. I scooted closer to her, wrapping my arm around her tightly.

"Well babe. I'm starting to fall for you." Her eyes widened in surprised. She's probably thinking, how? We aren't dating. Not yet anyway.

"What? We aren't even dating?" She replied. I bit my lip, "Yes, I know, but Olivia we've spent these last two weeks together and I've honestly the most fun I've had in a while. I just have a different connection with you. So will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She was staring daggers into my eyes. I wish she would just answer now..

She nodded. "Yes Harry, I'd love to." I jumped up off of the couch, wrapping my arms around her. We haven't kissed a lot, but what the hell.

I crashed my lips into hers, her mouth moved with mine. I pulled away, moving my lips to leave delicate kisses down her jaw and neck.

She started giggling. "What?" I laughed, catching my breath from that moment. "It tickled babe." She replied. I straddled her onto the couch, realizing she's ticklish.. I decided to attack her with kisses and tickle her stomach. She'll probably scream bloody murder, but oh well.

"Ahh....Harry.....Stop....Can't... Breathe!!!! I'm.....Ticklish.... This.....Isn't.....Funny........Babe!" She yelled in between breaths. I stood up, letting her run through the house.

"Babe. You can run, but you can't hide." I laughed, falling back on the couch. She'll eventually figure it out that I'm not finding her.

15 minutes later

"I thought you were chasing me?" Olivia said as she was laughing. I shrugged. "I got hungry and got popcorn."

Her mouth opened, "And you didn't tell me? You just made me wait upstairs." I nodded, trying not to laugh. "Come here." I patted my thigh for her to sit down on my lap.

She fell back on me, making me fall off the arm of the couch. "Ow." I groaned.

I didn't feel like moving, because she was laying on top of me and we were already too comfortable.

"So you're my boyfriend." Olivia said giggling. "And you're my girlfriend." Wow that has a nice ring to it. 

We decided to watch movies all day, as we waited for her mom to get home from work. The boys hopefully know I'm here. I sometimes forget to tell them where I am, as they go to my flat all the time.

We cuddled for a few hours until we heard a car door slam outside. Which meant her mom was home, "I guess that's my cue to leave."

I bent down to kiss Olivia. "I'll see you tomorrow love." I made my way outside to the car, as I saw Olivia's mom's shadow making its way around back. Thank god, I didn't want to stop and talk. I needed to get back to the hotel and tell the guys the news.

I jumped into my car, driving straight to my hotel. As I pulled in, my phone was beeping like crazy.

Breaking News TMZ: Harry has a new girlfriend? First they take selfies together and then this girl changes her bio? ITS OFFICIAL HARRY STYLES IS TAKEN.

Crap. It's already out and it hasn't been 5 minutes.

I dropped my keys into the tray beside the door of the flat. The boys will probably be here in 3....2....1.... "Harry open this door now!" I heard Louis yell.

I ran to the door letting them in, "What." I moved out of the way for them to get into the room.

"Are you and Olivia dating now?" Liam asked. I nodded. "How'd you know?" I asked laughing.

"It's all over Twitter and Instagram. Girls are freaking about how Olivia put your name in her bio." I blushed thinking of Olivia...
"Snap out of it Harold!" Louis shouted.

"What's so bad about it?" I shouted back, still trying hard not to laugh about all this.

"I don't want to see her get hate. She's a lovely girl. I don't want you to lose her like I lost Eleanor." Louis sighed, sitting down.

"And Sophia." Liam mentioned.

"Thank you for caring about this, but Olivia is okay. Her accounts are all on private and she's already handled the paparazzi." I mentioned.

"Well that's good. Just don't hurt her mate." Liam and Louis said as they were about to legal again.

"See you later!" They yelled in unison.

I laid back onto the couch thinking once again about Olivia. I'm falling too hard.

••••••

it's pretty funny how I made the main character (Olivia) before one direction released their album and the song titles... I named this main character after a girl in my class not the song!