ch. 2 || i hate one direction

Olivia's POV

I suddenly heard a scream coming from downstairs. I stood by my bedroom door, trying to figure out who's down there. I know my mom is down there, but she would never scream like that.

I then heard laughing, and then my mom yelling, "Olivia! Nicole is here!" I smiled, thank goodness my best friend is here. I really needed some girl time.

I heard loud foot steps running upstairs, I turned around and sat down on the bed.

"Hey chick!" Nicole sprinted into my room, slamming the door behind her. She was breathing really hard. She kept jumping up and down. I put my hands up to motion her to calm down.

She threw her purse down beside my bed, after she grabbed her phone out.

"You. Won't. Believe. Who's. In. Town!!" She said in between breaths. I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Nope." I mumbled laying back on the bed.

"Sit your ass up right now. ONE DIRECTION IS HERE. IN COLUMBUS!" She screamed, busting my ear drums for the tenth time this week.

I grabbed the bag of chips laying on my desk, not caring about One Direction.

"Are you even listening?" Nicole asked. I shook my head, throwing a Dorito in my mouth.

"Have you not noticed? I despise One Direction! All you do is talk about them, and they're just five boys singing music. Which their music sucks!" I replied.

She rolled her eyes, "How could you say that! Have you actually listened to their music?"

I have listened to one song, I think it was called Story of their Life? I have no clue, actually.

I shook my head once again.

She groaned, I always think it's priceless that I piss her off over this band she's obsessed with. I have nothing in common with Nicole, yet we are still best friends.

"Just will you please look at their Instagram or at least listen to their music. " Nicole begged, I guess I could do that for her. If they are so good just like she says, maybe they aren't that bad.

I smiled, "Sure." Nicole's eyes filled with happiness. "But, you can't get mad if I don't like them." Nicole glared at me.

Her phone started vibrating, telling her she had a text. She looked up at me, "Deal, but I have to leave Ryan wants to go out to lunch." I smiled, following her downstairs. She had to leave to see her boyfriend Ryan as always.

"Bye!" I shouted.

"Don't forget what to do!" She yelled back, walking outside. I slammed the door behind her.

I grabbed my computer out of the kitchen where my mom was cooking dinner. I flopped down on the couch, turning my Mac on. I clicked on Google, typing into the bar "One Direction."

Pictures of these five attractive guys popped up. Wow, they are good looking. Especially the one with the curly hair. I typed into the bar again, "Curly headed boy; One Direction."

Pics of him popped up again. Articles of him too.

'Harry Styles. Out with another girl?'

'Are Harry Styles and Taylor Swift broken up?'

Ohh so his name is Harry Styles? I smiled, knowing I'm actually going to listen to Nicole. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table next to me. I clicked on the app Twitter and Instagram. I typed in Harry Styles.

His account was the first to pop up, damn! I automatically clicked the follow button. He had over 10.1 million followers. They must be pretty big.

He looked very mysterious, and unordinary. He made me want to find out what went through his brain.

There was lots of black and white pictures of just random things, such as a donut. With the caption Lone-ut.

I have no clue what the even means... A lot of these pictures I don't know what they stand for.

It feels like he's hiding something, behind the computer screen... I needed to meet this guy, yet I think that's going to be impossible.

I actually hate this band all together, their music is so cliche. I listen to artists like MGK, and etc. Not this boy band crap. I don't wear pretty outfits like, these colorful leggings and sweaters from Rue 21. I'm more like, ripped skinny jeans and cut off shirts. That's why I was still surprised Nicole and I are still best friends. We are the complete opposite she wears the leggings, sweaters, and Uggs. I wear skinny jeans, ripped shirts, and my worn down Vans. Plus, she listens to The Vamps and One Direction. I listen to MGK and Kid Rock.

Yet, we have one thing in common.

Harry Styles.