ch. 20 | See u Later

Thank you guys so much for reading!!!

Olivia's POV

I made my way out of the school, after the very last bell. I hung my head low, embarrassed of what I found out today. I was on cheated on by Harry. I never wanted a boyfriend really before I met him. He brainwashed me into thinking I needed a man. I don't know why I fell for him so easily. What am I kidding? He's so handsome and sweet and his accent is to die for. He's just so attractive and he knows how to sweep a girl off her feet. I could go on and on. But I'm not who he wanted and I can live with that.

I just wish he'd call me or something to tell me what is going on, ya know? But he hasn't because I'm guessing he either is afraid or he has forgot about me because of Kendall. It's his loss anyway. Maybe this will make it easier because I won't have to see him as much in person. It was fun while it lasted....

As I made my way home, I felt like I could feel the stares going right through me. Yes I was all over the internet because of Harry so I'll probably be noticeable.

I went inside the house and threw my bag down. I ignored my family in the living room and went straight to my bedroom and grabbed my computer. I opened up my Twitter account and tweeted, "You think you knew someone...." Immediately my notifications were buzzing because Niall liked my tweet. He probably already knows what Harry has done. Yet none of them have contacted me! I wish I knew what the heck was going on. Harry should have called or texted me by now. Yet he hasn't. I guess I just need to live with the fact that he is gone. I closed my computer and shut my eyes. I just need to forget I guess.

Harry's POV

I was horrible without Olivia. I feel so horrible that I haven't texted or called her. I just believe she deserves so much better than me. She never gets to see me and I don't want to hurt her more than I already have. I don't want to hurt her in the future because I know management will make this happen a lot. I know she can't handle that. I knew from the beginning that I shouldn't have drug her into this.

Why did she have to go to that concert?

Why did she have to be so beautiful?

Why do I care for her so much?

Because she's everything I ever wanted in a girl. She didn't care that I had money or was famous. She liked me for me and I ruined it.

We have an award show in four days and I really wanted to bring Olivia with me, but I'm being such an asshole and a coward I won't call her. Maybe if I don't call her she will get the idea we are done, I've already put too much heartache on her. I just need to end it now, because I know management will just make me go out with Kendall again. 

Wait. I have a plan. Even though I might have the chance to see her, I still need to end this. I don't want to hurt her anymore. What am I thinking? I fucked up real bad, and I believe I can fix this. I don't wanna call because I'll ruin the surprise. We need to make up here in California. 

"Niall!" I yelled from the living room couch in the apartment. I heard his footsteps coming through the hall, "Harry did you see Olivia's tweet? Look." Soon as I read it so much guilt went right through me. Maybe I do need to fix that. "Niall, that's why I called you in here. I need you to do me a big favor," I said. He raised his eyebrows, "Um, can you call Olivia and persuade her into coming to the AMA's Friday? I have a plan but I need you boys to help me. We need to get in the studio tonight pronto!" I said very quickly. 

"What do you have in mind exactly?" Niall asked very confused. 

"Ok, do you know that song we have been writing with hardly any lyrics? I think we should write it about her. Instead of performing our new song, Night Changes lets perform that song and surprise her." I hope we can finish this song and make it just perfect for my beautiful girl. 

"I guess I'll call her Harry, but I make no promises that I can get her to come all the way to California. Doesn't she have school?" Niall asked. I nodded, "Yes she has school but she can miss one day! I need to work this out!" I yelled. 

Niall grabbed his phone, "Ok I will call her. Remember no promises." 

While he walked out of the room, I texted the lads about our plan for Friday and they agreed we should call the song, "Olivia." They wanted to meet up tonight to finish the lyrics, we have the music just no words to go with it.

Olivia's POV

As I was laying down in the bed, my phone started ringing. My heart started pounding because I had thought I'd see Harry's name on my lockscreen, but no it's Niall. My heart slightly ached. 

"Hello?" I answered. "Hey Liv, it's me Niall. I know you're upset with Harry but hear me out! He didn't do anything wrong I promise! I definitely wouldn't be calling if he fucked up. I'm sending you a ticket and a plus one ticket for the AMA's Friday in California. The plane ticket will be with it also, I'll email it to you so you can print it out. You are for sure going! I'm hanging up before you have the chance to say no, yeah? Thanks, bye love." Niall abruptly hung up. I hope Harry had a legit reason why he didn't call. I mean I'm kinda grateful that I've been invited, but what about our relationship. I don't know what we are right now. 

I shouldn't forgive him at all! He kissed Kendall and then doesn't have the audacity to call me. Who does he think he is? I shouldn't go at all, but part of me wants to because I can meet so many celebrities and Nicole would have so much fun. Maybe it won't be so bad, until I see Harry then I don't know how I'll react. 

Looks like I'm heading to California, but first I need to call Nicole.