ch. 8- happily

Olivia's POV

I hope to God Nicole picks up. I really need my best friend right now. After what happened with Harry coming over and stuff I really need her to give me some information about his life. It's eating my insides badly. Maybe he is known for being a man whore? Maybe he actually is really sweet?

I dialed her familiar number, "Come on, answer." I mumbled to myself impatiently waiting.

She finally picks up on the last ring, "What do you want Liv?" She asked, angry it seems. I knew this was a bad idea.

"Uhh can you come over?" I muttered. I crossed my fingers hoping she would come to my house.

"Sure, I'll be over in like ten minutes." She replied. I squealed, glad she is coming over. I hung up after her telling her okay. I ran into the kitchen grabbing a bag of chips so I can relax while waiting for Nicole to come over.

I flopped down onto the couch, casually watching some old rerun of iCarly. This used to be my all time favorite Nick show.

--------------------------------

About eight minutes later, Nicole knocked on the door. She never knocks on the door, ever. She must be really mad at me. I yelled,"Come in!" I then heard the door open. Nicole noticed me sitting on the couch, she sat across from. She looked pretty pissed off.

We made eye contact,"Okay, I'm really sorry." We said at the same exact time. We laughed.

I motioned for her to go first. "Okay, I'm sorry for flipping out on you at the concert. I know it wasn't your fault they called you up there. Let's just say I got pretty jealous, because you don't even like them and you still get the attention." She admitted.

"I'm sorry for rubbing it your face there too. I guess I got pissed at you." We laughed in unison.

I stood up walking towards her, "Come on, you have a lot of explaining to do." I told her yanking her upstairs.

We jumped onto my bed, Nicole grabbed my computer. She knew what I needed her to explain. Plus, she doesn't need to know about the accident with the boys and this morning with Harry.

"Okay, Harry was born in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, England. He's 21 years old and his birthday is February, 1st. He loves cats! He has an obsession with black and white pictures I guess. Never tell him to cut his gorgeous hair." She laughed, explaining to me. Okay, I can remember that. She tried explaining the rest of them to me, but my mind was on my phone. Has he texted me?

I'm still pissed at Harry, but he's so hot I can't stay mad at him. I might even text him first. Nicole was still explaining about Louis. All I heard was the word carrots.

I grabbed my phone, texting the familiar number of Harry Styles. Why can't I get him outta my mind?

Hey xx -Olivia.

I smiled throwing my phone beside me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Nicole, "What are you smiling at?" She asked.
I blushed, "Nothing" I mumbled.

"Oh it's something." Nicole laughed, grabbing my phone quickly.

"Holy fuck." Her eyes widened. What??

"Harry Styles just fucking texted you." She gasped. He texted back?'

I yanked it from her grasp,

Hey love xx wanna meet up for dinner later? - Harry

Holy crap.

"I gotta dinner to go to." i told Nicole.